95

Luz's POV;

Luz,

Luz,

Luz, wake up!

Wake up, Luz!!

I gasped awake from the bed, I was... Sweating badly after waking up.

Breathing heavily, I covered my face with both hands and fell back down on my bed.

Why do I have to wake up like this every time I try to sleep...

Luz, she's here.

Huh? What..? Who's? Who's here?

"What are you talking about..?" Muttering, I stared out the open window.

The sky was dark on this very night.

Hey... Hey, answer me... Who's here?

Hey!

Aosoth...

"Good morning,"

I yelled when I was suddenly flung to the other side of the room.

With a thud, I landed on my back.

"Uurgh..."

I flinched when something felt bad on my back.

Wait, pain..?

I feel pain?

"What the hell..?"

I shot up when I saw a hand pointing towards me.

I frowned and stared at the demon standing in front of me.

She was... Beautiful and...

"That is one hell of a showy dress, mam."

"Wowh--!?!!"

Clutching at the hand holding me by the collar, she stared at me with her other empty hand on her waist.

I need to stop checking this demon out.

"Luz was it? Lucifer's daughter?"

I nodded.

"Your time is up... You haven't married anyone at all and for this, you're now a goner here."

I shot up in shock.

"What!? But..! I can't just marry at this age!! And how the hell am I supposed to find a wife so quickly even!?" I yelled.

These demons expect way too much on me..!

"So what..? I married a twenty-year-old man when I was just six."

I stared at her in discomfort.

"That is very discomforting to hear, please don't say anything like that again." I said.

This demon named Aosoth growled at me before tossing me aside.

This time, the pain was... Nowhere to be found anymore.

Standing up, I stepped aside when she suddenly crashed trying to slam a fist into my face.

The wooden floors immediately broke with the sound of a window crashing heard from one of the windows not too far.

"What the hell is that monstrosity!?" I heard Aosoth yell as I stared trying to comprehend what the dark shadowed tube was.

Then it hit me.

"Ah, right. I forgot I had security."

"Hoooooooott--"

I rushed off to the shadows, in a hurry to disappear with the sound of Hooty slamming himself into the floors clear.

"Ghk--!?!!"

"Oh, no, you don't."

I growled as I tried to look around when she grabbed me by the back of my neck.

"Just give me more time damnit! I'll marry someone I swear!!" I yelled.

"Hah! That's what my son said too, I gave him twenty years and he came back with nothing saying his wife died and had gone to heaven." She scoffed.

I huffed.

"What does that even have to do with me..!? Let go!" I yelled before kicking her shin.

She shrieked in pain and I was able to escape when Hooty slammed right towards her.