Chapter 1: Him.

"Izuku , stop ittt !" You laugh as you run carelessly away from him . You didn't have a care in the world . Izuku just made you feel some type of way .

You two were playing on the playground . You guys were about 4 years old so of course you were playing in the middle of the night 

"Okay , Adiana! (A/N: This is how you pronounce her name -> awh'd-dee-aw nuh. It's kind of like Ariana but it's Adiana. I hope that helped .) Come on , it's already dark and I don't want to worry my mom !" Izuku coughs out of breath .

Okayy, do you think your mom will let me spend the night ? I don't really feel like walking home by myself." You say as you walk with him towards his house .

"I think she will, I mean, it is really dark outside , and something bad might happen to you on your way back to your house. I'd never want anything bad to happen to you , Adi," Izuku frowns at the thought of you getting hurt.

"Well, when I get my quirk, no one is going to be able to hurt me !" You confidently smiled .

"Heh, yeah," the boy says and being in confusion about whether to be sad about the fact he doesn't have a quirk or whether to be happy you'll get one to protect yourself .

"Don't worry , Zuku , I'm only happy about getting one because I'll be able to protect you from bad guys !" You warmly smile .

He smiles back .

"Finally," you whine as you walk up to his house . Now, your tired because of the long walk .

As you two walk through the door you see Inko baking cookies . "There you two are , I was getting worried ! Izuku Midoriya, it is 11:32PM," she harshly states .

"I'm sorry , mom . I won't stay out that late ever again ," he saddens at the thought of his mother getting angry at him . He knows it's out of love though .

"Adiana, honey, are you staying the night ?" Inko kindly asks .

"If that's okay , I'd like to," You shyly nod .

"Of course it's okay ! Izuku go run Adiana some bath water . I'll clean the tub after , then run your bath water after she's done ." Inko tells the boy .

"Okay !" He says excitedly as he runs off to the bathroom . "You can wear one of Izuku's All Might onesies , dear ." Inko states while putting the cookies in the oven .

"O-Okay ! That sounds awesome," you politely smile as you thank her .

Izuku comes running back into the room .

"The water is running , Adi, I've already set out a onesie for you," the boy gushes as he thinks about you in one of his onesies .

"T-Thanks , Izuku," you smile at him .

"Of course ! I'd do anything for you ," he flashes me a smile I've never seen before .

And , boy did he mean that .