Chapter 8: Do it .

Dont play the song, until I say plEase . Thank youuu😚 .

Adiana's POV:

   It was 6:30AM when I decided I would get up for school . No, I don't go to U.A like most of my friends, but that's because I'm quirkless .

I know, shocker right ?

   Anyways, as I got up to get dressed for school with running on 2 hours of sleep, I decided to take a shower, brush my teeth , and just get myself together .

   When I'm finally ready, I walk towards my closet , opening it, and grabbing the notebook that the creepy stalker guy wrote his last message in .

   I take out my favorite colored pen, to write a message of my own .

   "Who are you ? And how the hell do you keep getting into my house ?" I write .

   I place the notebook on my pillow, where he usually leaves all his messages for me to notice .

   On my way out the door, I pass my friend , Shoto Todoroki . I flash him my tits as I proceed to smile at him .

Just kidding💀 .

   I flash him a small smile with a wave . He waves back , walking toward U.A .

   I've taken a liking to the boy . What can I say ? He's cute . I haven't really hung out with him because I don't want my stalker to kill him too .

   We text and FaceTime though . Anyway, as I finally approach the building , I see a lot of students crying , and I'm pretty sure it's over Kilo .

   I wish I got more time to spend with the sweet and kind hearted boy . He reminded me so much of Izuku , and now they're gone .

   I blink the tears away and make my way towards my classroom . I walk towards my seat , and I sit down .

   A boy walks toward me, and he sits in front of me , facing my way .

   I immediately recognize him as one of Katsuki's friends . He was a bully toward Izuku too .

  "Do you need something ?" I ask the boy .

  "Nah, just wanted to see how miserable you look up close , due to the fact that your only friend is thankfully dead ," he smirks .

  "He is not dead, he's missing , jackass . Don't you have something better to do than try to get a reaction out of me ?" I fire back, clearly annoyed .

  "I mean having someone who accepted you as the freak you are ? Whew, I'd give them a reward, but knowing that it was that little freak ? He honestly should've listened to Bakugo's advice and take a swan dive off the roof, but the way he ended up was way be-" he gets cut of my me punching him dead in the face .

  "You disrespecting me is one thing, but bringing up my best friend , who is probably scared shitless right now, is another . You're saying all of this, just to get a reaction out of me , is childish . You're honestly lucky I'm not beating the shit out of you right now . I don't have time to be wasting on some low life, hating ass, bitchass boy , who clearly wants me to give them the time of the day, and I won't because honestly? You're just as bad as a dipshit, knockoff villain ," I finish , picking up my bag , making my way out the door .

"Miss Uchiha-" my teacher starts, buT I'm already out the classroom, heading for the exit .

   I make my way towards Inko's and on my way there , I decide to admire nature and try to calm myself down before I get to Inko's .