Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .

Warning: it gets a little gorey, so if you can't handle blood well then- like- idk . Anyways-

_____

I sat in my room, on my bed . Staring at the wall, letting my thoughts run wild throughout my head .

"You're a murderer ."
"You let him talk you into killing people ."
"You let him talk you into committing murder."
____________
"He was by your side though."
"He never let you get hurt."
"He means well."
"He only wants to protect you."
"He loves you."

____________

"Why would you kiss him?"
"Did he like it?"
"He's a murderer, don't be stupid ."
"He protects you, so you don't get hurt."
"He's scary, so you obey him."
"He only means well."
"He's a monster.
"He loves you ."

_________

   I snap out my thoughts when the door opens . All my attention goes towards the door . I try to see who opened it and why they're waiting behind the door .

   I lean over to catch a glimpse of who snapped me out of my thoughts .

   A fluff of green hair fills my vision, while Izuku only pops his head in .

   His fluffy, curly , green hair bounces when he pops in. His eyes were closed, while his lips curled up into a smile .

   "Good morning, Adiana," he says, finally opening his eyes .

   "G-Good m-morning, Izuku," I softly smile back . "Is there something you need ?" I politely ask, not trying to anger him .

   "Just pretend so he doesn't get angry," I thought to myself .

   "Nope," He pops the 'p' in his response . "Just wanted to see you," he says, walking into the room, shutting the door .

   My heart flutters at that, but I quickly dismiss that feeling .

   "Oh," a dry response slips past my lips . I look off to the side, not wanting to look at him .

   Feeling his gaze on me as he walks closer, he says, "I have a few things to take care of tonight, Adi," he sighs .

   "When will you be coming back?" I ask, growing sad . "Just keep pretending," I repeat .

"I don't know, but I'll try to be back by one in the morning , we have a lot to do tonight ," he replies .

"We?" I ask .

"The league and I . We have to take care of some things for a friend of ours," he explains .

"Are you guys...committing crimes?" I ask, hoping they aren't .

He goes silent, knowing that I would be disappointed in him .

"You know how I feel when you do bad things," I whisper, slowly and gently placing my hand on his shoulder .

"I know, but I have to! It's who I am," he shrugs my hand off, raising his voice .

I flinch at the change of tone and behavior. "Oh, okay," I softly say, not wanting to anger him anymore .