Chapter 21: "I promise."

Adiana's POV:

"Izuku, I'm sorry! I won't run away again," I cried out .

"You shouldn't have ran in the first fucking place. What if that lady opened the door seconds before I arrived? Huh?! What if you were taken away from me," he says through gritted teeth, tying me up.

"T-That's too t-tight! Stop, let me go!" I scream, tears streaming down my face .

After tightening the ropes that kept my arms together, he grabbed my face , jerking it towards him.

"You put yourself in this situation , doll. Now, you're going to sit here while I think of a fitting punishment ," he says, staring deeply into my eyes.

"N-No," I whisper, as more tears stream down my face .
________

Third person's POV:

Izuku shakes his head as he exits the room. When he steps out and closes the door behind him, he comes face to face with Toga.

"What?" He asks her, annoyed by her presence already .

"What's with the attitude, Izuku? It's not very nice," she says, her voice slightly dropping .

"Toga, what do you want?" He asks the girl standing in front of him .

"I want her gone. She's been taking up all your time, and you haven't been spending any time with me!" Toga pouts .

"You want her gone?" Izuku asks, surprised by what the girl said .

"Yes," she says, crossing her arms .

"When have I ever cared about what you want , Toga? She's not going anywhere , and if you dare lay a hand on her I'll-" Izuku starts .

"You'll what?" Shes asks, taking a step forward . Testing Izuku .

"I'll take your life," he simply states , as if it were a fact , and to him? It was .

"You wouldn't," she says, squinting her eyes looking at the boy, calling his bluff .

"I'd do anything for her and for her safety , so if you want to live, Himiko, I suggest you get your shit together ," Izuku spits, bumping her out of his way with his shoulder .

Toga stands there stunned by what she thought was her green haired lover, had just said .

She was just a distraction for him, until he finally brought his doll home .

Toga stands there , looking at the door . Staring at it . Wanting to barge in there and kill the girl that was tied to a chair .

Her eye twitching as she stared at the door, visioning of killing the girl that was held captive in the room .

Toga slowly turned around and made her way back to her room, passing Dabi on the way there .

Dabi side eyes the girl, seeing as she had an expressionless blank face painted on .

______

Izuku takes a sip of the alcoholic beverage he has in his hand .

He was sitting on the steps to the warehouse, admiring the stars that were twinkling above him .

"Stupid girl. You should've just killed her from the beginning. Then, you wouldn't be worrying or frustrated about how she was almost 'saved' ." The insane voice shouted from inside my head .

"Her reaction was reasonable . A fight broke out and she wanted to get away from it . She didn't mean to cause a ruckus," the sane voice thought .

"Go in there, and kill her. Teach her a lesson for almost getting caught, for running away . She's useless! There's no point for her to stop you from doing villainous things, Izuku!" The insane voice shouted . That though was tempting the boy .

Izuku's head began to throb, an oncoming headache was about to approach .

He took one last sip of his alcohol before throwing it on to the ground .

He walked into the warehouse, closing it and locking it once he was inside .

He then made his way towards the room his lover was being held in .

Voices, was what he heard when he approached the room .

He pressed his ear up against the door to clearly hear what the voices were saying .

"Are you okay?" The person who wasn't Adiana asked .

Dabi .

Izuku defines the other person as Dabi as he recognized the deep voice coming from on the inside .

"Y-Yes, thank you," she kindly thanked him .

"You're welcome, Adiana, do you need anything?" Dabi asked her .

"No, thank you for asking though," she politely responded .

"Well, I'm going to leave before Izuku gets back inside. You know how he is," he says rolling his eyes .

What fills Izuku's ears is a wonderful small giggle . The boy almost froze as he heard the delicate noise come from her .

He then remembers that Dabi was approaching the door, so he quickly moved into the bathroom .

Once Izuku heard Dabi's footsteps get farther, he opens the door and makes his way towards the next room .

   He opens the door that holds Adiana inside, and he walks up to her .

   He slowly bends down to here height and he just stares at her before he decides to speak .

"Doll?" Izuku softly asked .

   Adiana slowly looks up to meet his emerald green eyes .

   She doesn't respond, she just stares at him waiting for an explanation as to why he's talking to her .

   "If I untie you, will you run away from me?" He asks .

   She thinks about it for a moment, and shakes her head .

"Run away from the one that wants to protect you at all costs? The one that wants to show you who you are at your fullest potential?" He slyly says, as he smirks .

   "My p-potential?" Adiana confusingly asks, tilting her head to the side .

   "Yes, doll! Your potential," Izuku gushes . "It'll be so fun , doll, seeing you discover your potential. Seeing you go crazy with it," Izuku blushes . "I think it'll be worth it," he looks at her .

   She darts her eyes to the side, before he can meet his eyes .

   Before she can actually put thought into this, he grabs her chin and tilts her head upwards to meet his eyes .

   "Please , doll?" Izuku begs .

   Adiana looks into his eyes and mumbles an "I guess ."

   "Oh this is wonderful , Adi! You won't regret this," he gushes . "I promise," his eyes darken .