Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."

Adiana's POV:

   When I felt someone eyes on me, I rolled over and opened my eyes . I saw Izuku sitting on my bed, staring at me .

   I flinch very, hard before remembering, "Pretend to love him, so he doesn't hurt you."

   I then calm myself down, before flashing him a small smile .

His facial expression stays the same until he realizes I'm smiling at him .

"Good morning, doll," he smiles .

"Good morning , Izuku" I reply, smiling a little bigger .

It was silent after that. He continued to stare at me as if it was normal to stare at someone that long .

I shyly tuck my hair behind my ear, and avert my eyes away from him .

"Doll?" He asks for my attention.

"Yes?" I reply, looking at him .

"I love you," he says, looking into my eyes .

"I know," I smile. I just couldn't bring myself to say it back. My heart says otherwise as it started to beat faster .

"Good," he replies. "I have some things to take care of today, so Dabi will look after you," he says .

   My heart stops at that. Dabi and I haven't really talked about what happened since the day he left me .

   We've just been giving each other looks. One of those looks had the expression of saying "we need to talk."

   "Okay, that should be fine," I say, nodding . "Is that all?" I ask .

"No," he says.

"Then, what is i-" I tried to say before a pair of lips were placed on mine .

   My eyes widened to see a happy Izuku kissing me .

   I soon melt into the kiss, kissing him back. He's the first to pull away .

   He leans his forehead up against mine and says, "I'll miss you," he sighs .

   I don't say anything, I just let him lean up against me until he pulls back .

   When he does, he fully stands up and flashes me a smile .

   "I'm going to shower and freshen up," I tel him, getting out of bed.

   I walk over to my suitcase and I pull out white lacy undergarments that Izuku has previously bought me, grey jogger shorts, and a white crop top .

   As I'm grabbing my deodorant and lotions, I turn to ask Izuku, "When will you be leaving?" I ask .

   "In about an hour, I wanted to take you out somewhere first," he says .

"Okay," I say, walking out of the room, towards the bathroom .

****After my shower****

I walk out of the bathroom feeling nicely cleaned . I sigh, "That shower hit different," I thought .

I walk back into my room, seeing as it was empty. I started to walk towards Izuku's room . The door was cracked, so I had a perfect view of what they were doing .

"Toga, stop it," I hear Izuku mumble .

"Stop what, Izuku?" She innocently pouts . She then places a hand on his chest. He lets her hand roam his chest .

He grabs her wrist and just looks at her for a moment, before harshly pushing her back.

"Stop fucking touching me, Toga. I don't feel anything for you," he says .