Chapter 6: The beginning of it all

Unedited

Adiana's POV:

   I was on my way to the store when I saw Katsuki sitting on a bench . I decide to keep walking , but this doesn't go unnoticed by Bakugo .

"Adiana," he says , making you stop .

"What do you want , Katsuki ? I honestly don't want to talk to you ," I say with hatred laced in my voice .

"I know that , but I know how close you and that damn Deku were," he says glaring at the ground .

"So?" I boredly asked .

"I just want you to know that if there's anything I can do-," he starts .

"What?" I dryly laugh . "Let you know ? What could you possibly do for me-," I start to laugh harder .

   He swiftly yanks my arm towards him , towering over you , since you're like 5'2 .

  "Just because I never gave a damn about him, doesn't mean I can't give one about you," he lowly says .

   I look up at him , seeing as his hair was covering his eyes . He sensed you staring up at him , so he tilts his head to where you can see his beautiful crimson eyes .

"I'm not doing this with you , Katsuki . You've bullied Izuku all our lives . You bullied me too ! The trauma is still there and there isn't anything you can do to take those horrible memories away from me . Your offer is sweet , but not sweet enough seeing as your the person trying to comfort me ," I yank my arm away from him .

"I can't believe this guy ," you thought walking away from him . "Trying to make things right ? Expecting me to go to him for comfort ? He's lost his damn mind .

I walk into the store grabbing a shopping cart . As I'm walking toward the fruit isle . I see curly green hair around the corner .

The person wasn't facing me , so I walked up to them . "Izuku ?" I whisper .

The person turns around seeing that I'm right behind them , staring into their soul .

"O-Oh , I'm sorry I thought you were someone else ," I say looking toward the ground in embarrassment .

"Oh, it's fine . The only reason I turned around was because I saw on the news about how some kid went missing with that name," he dryly chuckles , saddened by the situation .

"Y-Yeah, well, sorry again," I turn to walk off .

"Wait, c-can I have your number? You know, so we can become friends," He shyly asks .

"Sure, can I have your name?" I warmly smile .

"S-Sure, it's Kilo," the boy nervously stutters .

"I'm Adiana," I shyly introduce myself .

When we exchange numbers and say our goodbyes , I continue my shopping .

***

When I get home , I put up all the groceries and walk into my room . I sit on my bed, kicking off my shoes , and as soon as I was about to lay my head on my pillow, I see a note on my pillow .

"I hate being replaced , Doll ." The note said .

"Doll?" I thought in disgust.

My eyes travel to the bottom of the paper and I read "Oh, and if you tell anyone about this pretty little note, someone is going to get hurt :) ."

"Okay, who the fuck-" my door opens , interrupting my thoughts .

"Honey, did you go shopping for groceries?" My mother asks me .

"Yeah, I put everything we need in the fridge ," I reply .

"Okay , tomorrow we're going to go see Inko , and see if she needs anything ," she says .

"Okay , mom ," I say , smiling at the thought of seeing Inko .

Izuku's POV:

   As weeks pass by , I've slowly became crazy . A little fucked in the head , to be specific .

   I've been watching Adiana closely . She's made a new friend , I'm a little jealous because she'd always spend her time with me .

   Obviously, we can't see each other because she either thinks I'm dead or I'm still alive but missing , but still , I'm a little hurt .

I turn to face Toga .

  "Do you want to train with me?" I lowly ask her .

  "Only if I get to cut you !" She excitedly jumps up and down .

  "Of course, Princess , lets go," I smirk , standing up walking with her skipping beside me .

****

   I'm staring at myself cleaning the cuts Toga managed to get on me .

  "I wonder what Adiana's doing right now . It sucks I can't see her . I honestly miss her , she'd be so disappointed in me," I thought to myself .

"Gah!" I shout , shaking my head trying to block out all those thoughts, lowering my head in shame .

"Izuku-kun! Are you okay ?" Toga asks , outside of the door .

I slowly look up at my reflection coming from the mirror, staring at the cut across my cheek ,
oozing blood.

"I'm amazing ," he replies , smiling wickedly at the blood coming from his own cheek.