Chapter 20: Trying to get away .

Unedited .

Third person's POV:

When Adiana made it back into the bathroom, quietly closing the door behind her . The water hitting the shower floor, rang through her ears .

"Dabi," she thought .

Yes, she knew Dabi was apart of the League of Villains, but it was different seeing him up close .

The girl closed her eyes, taking in all this information, taking in what's happening around her, and what's going to happen to her .

All of a sudden, someone knocks on the bathroom door . Bringing her back to her senses , she quickly drops the towel, and steps back into the shower .

"Yes?" She called out , voice slightly shaking .

"Are you almost done, doll? You've been in there for quite some time," Izuku chuckled .

Her breath hitched when she heard the said boy speak .

"Yeah, almost !" I slightly yelled out to him .

"That's good. I almost thought you tried running away for a second , doll," He darkly chuckled .

The girl's body froze, her heart rate beginning to speed up, she muttered an audible "no."

______
Adiana's POV:

I stayed in the shower for a little longer, taking in the feeling of not being so tightly tied up anymore , I turned off the shower water.

When I stepped out, I wrapped the towel around me again . The towel was still a little wet, but it was bearable .

Deciding not to put on the clothes, I tightly grip on the top of the towel, stopping it from falling off, even if it wished to .

I quietly and slowly opened up the door, when I did , I looked to my right to see if the hall was cleared .

I slowly look to the left, and then I made eye contact with Izuku .

His body facing towards me, his face holding a blank expression. His arms are crossed and his legs are crossed .

Staring at me in a questioning manner .

It dawns on me that it looks like I'm trying to sneak out . I then look up at him, "I wasn't going to run," I softly say .

"Are you sure? Because it looked like you were trying to be as quiet as a mouse to get away ," he explains, slowly growing angry .

I could hear it in his voice . The venom he laced in his words .

"Please don't get angry," I whisper .

His eyes then scan over my dripping wet body, they then travel back up to meet my eyes .

"Where were you going to go in just a towel, doll ? It's dangerous to have nothing on underneath such a small useless towel," he says , keeping strong eye contact with me .

"A useless towel?" I innocently thought .

Heat rushes to my cheeks as I realize what he meant by 'useless' towel .

I break off eye contact by looking to the side . He slowly approaches me, to get closer .

He then lifts my head up by placing his thumb on top of my chin, while his bent index finger under it, lifting it .

"Don't be shy, doll," he whispers . He then leans in, and bumps my nose with his .

He then leans back, and stands to his full height and lets out a laugh .