Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .

Third person POV

*2 weeks later*

   Adiana was currently sitting in her dark room staring at the wall . Obviously, she missed her best friend . He was like her other half .

   Missing your other half , clearly doesn't make you whole , so that other side of you is empty . The feeling of that other person not being there .. it just makes you numb .

   The fear of something worse happening to him made her sick .

   As she get up from her bed , she walked towards her dresser to get some clothes because she was about to get in the shower to relax her nerves .

Grabbing a black shirt, a black sports bra, black panties, Izuku's grey sweatpants that he let her borrow one time, and a towel from the hallway closet .

She made her way towards the bathroom .

   After she finished her shower , she put on clothes, then slid her feet into some black slides , and told her mom that she was going to Inko's .

   On her way to Inko's , she felt like she was being watched , so that made her walk a little faster .

Adiana's POV:

   As I finally approached Inko's door, I lightly knocked on it .

   She opened the door , expecting it to be Izuku again .

  "Hey , Adiana , are you okay ?" Inko politely asked , inviting you into her home .

  "Yeah , I'm fine , I just wanted to come see how you're doing," I gently smile at her .

  "Well , I won't lie to you , sweetheart , I'm honestly feeling a little broken , but it's nothing I can't handle," she fake-ly laughed .

  "You have every right to feel broken, Inko . I know you are a strong woman, that's why you will get through this ," I start to tear up . "You are an amazing mother , you have raised Izuku to become a strong young man . That's all you could do , I love you and he loves you . Since , he's not here right now , I'm going to be 100% giving you my all . I'm right by your side , Inko ," you grab her hand, giving it a squeeze as tears are both streaming from your eyes .

  "Oh, Adiana, dear !" She throws her arms around you as she breaks down .

"I'm right here , Inko, I'm right here ," you whisper , stroking her hair , silently crying .

Izuku's POV:

  "So , basically you want me to do 200 push-ups, have combat with Dabi (no quirks) , fight Toga, and see if I can hold my liquor down tonight ?" I question Shigaraki.

  "Basically, yes . Of course more hard training will be coming up , but you'll be doing things like this as of right now ," he calmly says

  "Come on , Izuku ! Can I sit on your back while you do your push-ups?" Toga squeals .

  "As long as you don't stab me , I guess that's fine," I say .

  "Awh, okay , I guess ," Toga mumbles , sad that she can't stab me .

   Seriously , what's up with her and blood . I mean , yeah it's her quirk , but damn.

   As I get into push-up form , I feel her sit on my back with both of her legs the left side of me .

  "196...197......." I stop for a minute , praying to God my arms don't give out .

  "Come on , Izuku !! You can do it ," Toga giggles .

I keep going .

  "198.....199..........200," I push her off of me and groan .

  "Shigaraki, how long till I get my break ?" I ask .

"Break ?" Shigaraki and Twice laugh .

  "Being a villain ? You don't get any breaks . You have to constantly attack . Over and over and over till you can't anymore ," Shigaraki concludes .

  "Now , get up , go get a drink , and go outside to fight Dabi ," Shigaraki simply orders me .

********Outside with Dabi*****

  "Alright , kid , we're going to fight for 24 minutes ," he says getting into a fight position.

"Right," I say, getting ready as well .

***

It's been 16 minutes and I'm getting my ass kicked .

  "Come on , if your this weak there's no way you can become a top notch villain ," he dodges as I try to hit him in the face with a right hook .

"Think of something that makes you angry , such as not seeing that girl that was crying over you , that was all your fault . You caused her that pain," he snarls , trying to rile me up .

It worked .

   I clench my jaw in anger and frustration as I tightly clench my fist to take a swing at Dabi . I hit him square in the face knocking one of his staples out .

   He stood there staring at me with a murderous look on his face as I was sweating profusely .

It was silent for a moment .

Before our timer started beeping .