Chapter 14: Four~

Unedited

Later that morning, Adiana woke up . She sat up , stretching her arms . After she was done, she checked her phone to see if she had any messages , but she checked the time first .

  It was 7:45AM, she was lucky she woke up on her own, because it seems that her alarm did not go off .

She then saw a goodnight text from her childhood friend , but then her eyes flashed back to the time .

She quickly got out of bed because if she did not hurry she would be late for school .

Adiana ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face . She then ran back to her room to find one of her uniforms for school .

Successfully finding one , she quickly put it on . She checked the time again , appearing to be 7:55 .

The girl grabbed her phone, her backpack, and her a hair tie . Running out the door, she saw Shoto leaving , he left quite late too, but that was because U.A was just down the street .

Shoto saw the girl running like a maniac that flashed him a quick smile . Of course, he observed the girl staring blankly at her , watching her run off .

He then went back to making his way towards school . He then processed what he just saw, that resulted to him letting out a little chuckle at the unorganized girl .

____

Adiana's POV:

When I finally made it to school , not being late , arriving just a minute before the bell rang .

I let out a sigh, walking towards my seat , I sit down .

I then feel about four eyes staring at the back of my head , so I turn around to meet someone Shoyo's friends .

I stare back making a "wassup" face . I then turned around not bothered by their childishness .

The teacher then walks into the classroom, apologizing for being late and then began to take attendance .

_____

When school finally rang it's last bell for dismissal . I gather my things , making my way toward the exit.

As I'm walking, I feel like I'm being followed so I turn around . Checking my surroundings, I don't see anyone , so I turn back around to make my way to Inko's .

Next thing I know, I'm being pulled back by my collar . I stumble backwards, trying not to fall . I whip my head around to see four of Shoyo's friends .

"May I help you?" I ask , dropping my bag behind me .

   "We know you killed Shoyo," a taller girl with blonde hair, accused .

My breath hitched, but it wasn't noticeable for them to pick up on .

   "How could they possibly know it was me?" I thought .

   "What makes you think it was me ?" I raised my eyebrow, in a question manner .

   "He was picking on you that day, and then the next ? He was killed ," the taller boy stated.

   "Not to mention, he's been bullying you for years, so that also gives you a motive," the blonde spoke again .

   "Yeah, anyways, you think what you want, but I didn't do it . Now, I have places to be, and things to do, so if you could ..LEAVE," I coughed . "That would be greatly appreciated, anyway, bye," I picked up my bag, then turned to walk away, but something pulled me back .

   "You aren't going anywhere," the taller boy mischievously smirked .

   "Come on , Tooru, help me get her to the trunk," the taller boy said .

   His words made me froze, but then I came back to my senses and started jerking around to get myself free , but before I even got the chance to scream ,

four gunshots went off .

_____

Hey , lovelies🥰🖤 . Sorry this chapter was kind of short , I wanted to update twice for you guys today so (:  . I hope you enjoyed tho~ Justice 🖤 .