Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story

Adiana's POV:

   When Izuku unties me , I start to rub my wrist with my other hand .

   This doesn't go unnoticed by Izuku. "Did I hurt you , doll?" He asks .

   "No, the rope was just too tight," I flash him a very small smile .

   His eyes linger at my lips, and his eyes travel back up to my eyes .

   When his eyes met mine I felt everything stop, then he looked to the side with a hint of pink covering his cheeks .

   "Well?" I awkwardly ask him, as I stare at the floor .

   "Well what?" He asks , his eyes make their way to hold contact with mine again .

   "You said we were going somewhere ," I remind him .

   "Oh, right," he says grabbing his car keys . "Come on," he grabs my hand , intertwining his fingers with mine .

   As we make our way out the door, we pass by Dabi .

   "Where are you two going?" He asks, putting down his drink .

"I'm taking her out, why?" Izuku asks .

   "Just curious," Dabi lazily replies , quickly growing bored of the conversation .

   "We're going a little far, I'm not sure we'll be back ," Izuku says, grabbing a bottle of wine .

"Mhm," Dabi says, sipping his beer .

   I then watch Izuku pull out a large basket, filled with food, I'm guessing , out of the refrigerator .

   He reaches for my hand, and I just stand there staring at his hand as to why he's putting it out in front of me .

   "I-I can walk myself," I quietly spoke to him .

   "I don't care, doll, I need to make sure you don't run away," he smiles at me .

   That was just an excuse, he wanted to hold her hand .

   We walk outside the door , out to his car that he stole .

   He puts the giant wooden basket in the backseat.

   He then walks me to the passenger seat, handcuffing me to the armrest .

"Please don't make it too tight," I plead .

   "Awh, and where's the fun in that, love? What if you try and run away from me?" He questions .

"Izuku," I sternly say.

   "Fine, fine," he chuckles, loosening it a bit . "There, happy?" He asks .

I nod .

   He then walks over to the drivers seat, and starts up the car .

   "Are you ready, Princess ?" He asks shutting his car door .

   I don't answer, I just turn my head to stare at him .

   "Something you want to ask me , doll?" He asks me, looking at me for a second then focusing back on the road .

   "Why did you become like this, Izuku?" I thought .

   "When did you become like this?"

   "Why did you let yourself become like this?"

   "Why did you leave me for this?"

   My thoughts went crazy when he asked me that . I shake my head as a no in response to his question .