Chapter 12: Love

Alright, so this chapter will be switching back in forth between Adiana's POV and third person POV . You'll notice the difference, so I'm not going to keep putting "adi's POV:" and "Third person POV:" like no . Anyways , ✨✨enjoyyyyyy ✨✨
__________

Adiana's POV:

"B-Become bad for you?" I stuttered, trying to make sure I heard him correctly .

"Yes, doll! You becoming a villain for me is just so-" he starts .

"It's not going to happen. I don't know who you thought raised me, but clearly you had the wrong person," I sass .

His eyes darkened .

"Doll, I don't think you've realized that you don't have a choice," his voice dropped .

"I know, but even if you force me, I will do the exact opposite," I cross my arms .

"Well, Adiana, you're going to think about it , okay? I have things to take care of as of right now, so," he walks towards me .

"W-What are y-you?" I back up into the wall as he stands right in front of me .

Third person POV:

Izuku stood there for a quick minute admiring the girl. He saw how she had more backbone in her since the last time he saw her . It took him by surprise honestly , but there she was . His best friend, the girl he's come to realize that he's in love with over the past year .

"I've loved her all my life," the boy thought .

He'd go crazy if anything happened to her, and one day, he'd make sure the whole world knew that .

His original plan was to kidnap her that night, but something stopped him . He wasn't sure what, but he intended to find out later .

He'd give her a chance to see if she would listen to him and respect his wishes of not being found , but right now, he was simply staring at his lover in awe .

"I will have you," was his next thought .

"I just care about your feelings more, Adi, so I will wait, as long as it takes," said the voice in his head . The boy quickly shook his head , making his next move .

Adiana's POV:

"You aren't going to tell anyone you saw me, got that? Let me find out that you've went against me and I'll kill everyone you've ever met," he threatens, staring me right in the eye , caging me with his arms .

"O-Okay," I stutter .

"Good, I'll be back to visit you soon , doll, be ready," he says walking towards the window .

"Be ready?" The girl thought.

"Izu!" I suddenly shout, shocking myself at even thinking about stopping him, but that was the thing .

She didn't think at all .

The boy stopped , turning around to hear what the girl had to say .

"I- uhm, w-when will you..." the girl struggles , trying to form the right words to say . Suddenly becoming nervous from the boy's gaze .

The boy walks back over to her, caressing her cheek, rubbing his thumb over it .

"When will I what, doll?" Izuku curiously asks .

"When will you go back to normal?" She blurts . Surprising the both of them .

The boy dropped his hand . Removing it from her face, taking a step back .