Chapter 16: Gun .

Adiana's POV:

   After I had sent Izuku a message, I slip my phone into my pocket as I walk into the kitchen to see if Inko's almost done with the food .

   "Is it almost ready ?" I ask her with a bright smile .

   "Yes, it'll be done in about 25 more minutes dear," she smiled back at me .

"Alright, I'm not going to stay the night tonight, I have some homework to catch up on," I frown .

"Oh, it's fine! You know you're always welcome to stay, but I won't force you to stay," she sweetly smiles.

"Thanks, Inko," I say, feeling my phone in my pocket vibrate .

I take my phone out of my pocket and see a text from Izuku .

My secret💚:
What happened ?

_____
I then began to think about the consequences that would occur , if I tell him what had happened inside of his beloved and well missed home .

He'd go batshit crazy if he found out that Shigaraki broke into his home, in hopes of roughing up his mother, but finding his childhood friend instead .

A better catch, he'd call it .

He'd get himself killed if he found out what happened to me . The man seemed as he was more powerful than Izuku . I'd never want to put him in a position that would end horribly , meaning that he'd lose the fight or his life . Depending on what he would do .

The way that the man spoke to her about the things that Izuku refused to do, and the man trying to send a message? It wasn't long before I connected the dots .

He must have some type of power over Izuku, or he's the leader of the League of Villains .

I knew who the League was , but I didn't know every single one of them , except Dabi , but that's a story for another time .

My phone vibrated again, alerting me that I got a new message .

My secret 💚:
What happened , Adiana?

Adiana
Nothing, I didn't mean to send that message to you. Sorry .

My secret 💚:
You're a horrible liar . Are you at my moms or your house?

Adiana
I'm not in the mood to see you .

My secret 💚:

I frankly don't care, doll. Tell me where you are or in the next 45 minutes, heads will roll . I don't care who it is, as long as no ones head fills my vision as I look for you , no one gets hurt , but you know that's impossible right? because if I look for you, I'll look for your head . If the persons head I look at isnt you, I'll kill them . Eliminating people that's not you :) .

Adiana
You're a fucking asshole . I'm at your mom's . I won't be staying . I'll be at home at like 8.

My secret💚:
That wasn't so hard , was it?
Read 6:57p.m

_____

I lied to Izuku, telling him that I'd be home by 8 because I needed time to cover up the bruise on my cheek .