Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."

1 year later

   "Adiana!" Izuku yells from the kitchen . The said girl walks into the kitchen . "What?" She asks, drying her hair with a towel . "We have to talk," he says . "Okay," she replies sitting in one of the stools . "What is it?" She asks .

   Izuku sets a plate of eggs and bacon on her plate . "Well," he scratches the back of his neck . "I think we should leave town," he quietly says .

   Adiana quickly looks up at him with a confused face . "What?" She asks. He nods . "I think we should leave town and go get our own place . Leave everything behind, and start a new life together," he says .

   Adiana starts to shake her head . "No," she says, "I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. This town is where we grew up, and I'm not willing to leave it all behind. This is home," she says , pushing her plate away . "Are you serious?" Izuku slams his fist down on the table . "This is my home too, but I want to start a new life with you," he struggles to keep his voice down .

   "Well, I want to stay here, Izu, I'm flattered that you want to start a new life with me, but no. I turned into a villain for you, and you just want us to start a new life together like none of this never happened? Yeah, no," she sasses .

   "You will leave town with me," he darkly says. Adiana gets up from her seat, and walks up to him . "Or what?" She raises a brow, getting in his face .

   Izuku just turns his head and nods. "Okay," he says, as he walks out of the kitchen . Adiana rolls her eyes. "Dumbass," she mumbles under her breath .

________

Adiana was currently in her room, texting one of her murderer friends . Adiana giggled at a funny meme her friend sent . Her door opened and closed, someone had entered her room .

She looked up to see Dabi standing in front of her . "Hey," she smiled, placing the phone down beside her . "Hey," he breathes out , a sigh leaving his lips . "What's wrong?" She asked, scooting over and patting a spot for him to sit down on.

He takes a seat next to her. She was slightly turned his way . "I've just been thinking about what has happened, and how we are. I just-" he rants .

"What do you mean by how 'we' are?" She asks, but before he could answer. The door opens .

Both of their heads snap towards the door . They see Izuku standing there with bored expression. He looked slightly irritated .

   "Yes, Izu?" Adiana asks, not standing up from the bed . His eyes trail over to Dabi . "Never mind ," he says, turning around, about to shut the door . "I love you," he reminds her . A smile makes its way to my face . "I know," she replies .

   She wanted to say it back, she really did. She just couldn't, she didn't know why . When she wanted to say it, it had to feel right. She wanted her heart to be one hundred percent in it .

   Izuku stood there for a moment before shutting the door . She turned back towards Dabi with her hands clasped together, and a smile on her face . She sits back down beside him .

   "You were saying?" She softly asked, wanting him to continue . Dabi sighs . "It's fine, don't worry about it," he stands up, getting ready to leave her room . She yanks him back down on the bed by his arm .

   He immediately looks at her . "I know when something is bothering you, Dabi, and I don't like when you lie to me," she states, making strong eye contact with him.

She meant every word she said .

   He nodded . "I'll tell you soon," he flashes her a small smile . "I promise," he said, holding his pinky out . Adiana immediately smiled, and hooked her pinky around his . She stifled a laugh at how childish they were .

   A bright smile played on Dabi's lips . "Well, I'm hungry, want anything?" He asks her . She shakes her head no, and thanks him for asking .

   When Dabi leaves, Adiana turns off her lamp beside her bed, getting ready to sleep . Her door opens again, making light shine into her room . She slightly rolls over to look at the person .

   Izuku shuts the door behind him, when he enters . He makes his way towards Adiana . He was wearing a black shirt with grey joggers . His hair was perfectly messy as it always is . His emerald green eyes staring at her , as if she was a star, a prize, a lover . His cute freckles on his cheeks .

   She sits up, and stretches an arm out to glide her thumb over his cheeks. His freckles.

   Izuku closed his eyes, the feeling of her anywhere near him has always brought him peace .

   His hand wrapped around her wrist, as she continued to feel his face . He started to glide his thumb over the back of her hand . It was a soft touch, but a loving one .

   "I want to terrorize this town with you," she says . Izuku opens his eyes to meet hers . He slightly smirks . "Whatever you want, doll," he closes his eyes again , still gliding his thumb over her hand.

   "Then, we can leave, and start a new life together," she finishes . Izuku's eyes snap open, a small smile on his lips . "What?" He asks, his smile growing a little . A laugh escapes her . "I wa-" she starts, but is caught off by Izuku tackling her on her bed while hugging her .

   He lifts his head and kisses all over her face as she giggles, and tries to move away . Then, he passionately kisses her lips . She stops fighting against him to move away, instead, she wraps her arms around his neck, and brings him closer .

   "I love you, Adiana," he says, staring into her eyes .

   He knew she wasn't ready to say it back, but he liked reminding her that he loves her . It made him happy, and it also made her smile . He knew it made her heart pound . He knew she loves him, but he wanted to hear her say it , and he's willing to wait for it, no matter how long it takes.

   "I know," she nervously responds, scared that he would get bored with the reply and lash out .

   He just smiled, and brought his lips back down to hers. Smiling in the kiss .