Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .

Unedited

Third person POV:

"Breaking News: Shoyo King, a 16 year old boy, has been brutally murdered. The police suspect that this might have been a direct attack from the League of Villains, but they are looking int-" the t.v was cut off .

"Gosh, I hate that people are dying so quickly these days," my mom sighs .

I don't respond .

"What's up with you? You usually aren't this quiet, are you okay?" My mom asks .

"O-Oh , I'm fine, just a little tired, mom, nothing to worry about," I wave her off .

"If you say so . How was Inko's?" She asks .

"Uh, it was great. We b-baked a lot of cookies..I'm not feeling well, s-sO I'll be in my room," I flash her a small smile .

"Okay, sweetheart ," my mom sends me a worried look .

I walk into my room, and shut my door . I lock it and then whip out a dildo .

Just kidding 💀 .

I whip out my phone and click on Mystery mans contact .

Adiana
I just committed murder . I'm freaking out dude ! Why didn't you talk me out of it?

Mystery man 💀 .

You didn't commit murder, calm down . You were just involved, it's not a big deal .

Adiana
Not a big deal?! Dude, I could go to JAIL .

Mystery man 💀 .
I wouldn't let that happen to you, they don't even know it was me . They think it was the League of Villains who did it .

Adiana
Yeah, but I know you did it.

Mystery man 💀 .
Are you implying something, doll?

Adiana
No .

Mystery man 💀 .
I hate liars , I know you thought about turning me in for a second , but you realized that you were the one who told me to do it . You gave me all the details, doll, and I simply did your dirty work .

Adiana
Do you ever shut up? You're so annoying

Mystery man 💀 .
Aww, doll, you were the one who texted first . Anyway, I have plans for us today (: .

Adiana
I'm not going anywhere with you . You could be a 60 year old man , waiting to rape me .

Mystery man 💀 .
I'm not 60 years old , doll . I'm not old at all (: .

Adiana
The smiley face says otherwise .

Mystery man 💀 .
I would never lie to you .