Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."

Third person POV:

   Adiana's eyes fluttered open after being closed for a while . She blinked 5 times before looking up and checking her surroundings .

   The room was dark and she was tied to a chair . "H-Hello?" The girl shouts, waiting for someone to come and tell her what's going on .

A door opened , letting light shine in on the girl's emotionless face . She was blinded by the light , so she started to squint while trying to get a good look at the person .

She sees a tall figure, fluffy curly hair, and the man is wearing a vest over his button up long-sleeved shirt .

"Ah, doll! I see that you're awake," the man spoke with excitement . The girl knew exactly who it was when he opened his mouth to speak .

She immediately shut her mouth, memories of the night before flashing through her mind as she hears her piercing scream leave her mouth .

When the girl reminisced of what happened, she lowered her head, afraid of making eye contact with the monster in front of her .

"Awh, don't be like that , doll! It's making me upset!" He pouted .

Her head remained low, while the girl emotionlessly stared at her lap .

The boy started to get angry by her disobedience . When he gives out an order, you respond by doing exactly what he said to do. No questions asked and if you don't get it right, you face his wrath .

Izuku walked towards the girl, letting the door behind him close . When he approached her , he aggressively grabbed her chin, and made her look him in the eye .

When she meets his eyes, she yanked her head to the side, trying to get rid of the image of the dark green, emotionless eyes , she just stared into .

Izuku started to pout in anger . "Why won't she look at me?" He thought as his jaw clenched .

He continued to stare at the girl that had her head turned and eyes closed in fear and disgust .

Growing impatient and angrier , he wrapped his hand around her neck , yanking her toward him . He whispered "Doll, when I grow impatient and angry, things get violent." He grip tightened on her .

When she finally opened her eyes, she looked him straight in the eyes, seeing them as lifeless once more .

"What happened to you?" she whispered in fear . "You're scaring me, Midoriya," she referred to him by his family name .

The boy flinched by her calling him that . "Call me Izuku," his grip tightened .

She didn't respond . She just stared at him with an emotionless look . She looked at him as if he was nothing . As if she was staring right past him .

And she was .

She looked over his shoulder, refusing to even look at him anymore .

This was breaking the boy's heart and angering him at the same time . Both voices from inside his head, screaming at him , one voice telling him that he should kill her. The other telling him that he's a jerk and that he should try to comfort her .

The first voice overpowered the sane one, he lowered his body to the height she was sitting at and tucked a few strands behind her ear .

"You're so beautiful, doll," his body relaxed as he twirled her hair around his finger . The girl continued to stare at him, not daring to say a word .

She was scared . She was very scared . She never thought he would traumatize her like this . The sound of the gunshot going off, rang through her ears . She remembered the fearful sound it let off .