Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .

Adiana's POV:

I woke up to my mom barging into my room .

Rude .

"You were with Izuku yesterday, right ?" Your mom asks worryingly.

"Yeah, why ?" I sat up in panic about the mentioning of my best friend . I knew he was angry, sad, and just I don't even know- I just knew he wasn't okay .

"Inko said he didn't come home last night ," my mother gently says .

I felt myself go pale . "What do you mean he didn't go home last night ?!" I ask raising my voice a little . I felt my vision go blurry .

Next thing I know , I was crying , remembering the fact that he was mad at me .

I searched around my bed for my phone, finding it on the charger . I unplugged it and unlocked it . I hit the call app and start scrolling through my contacts to find Izuku's contact .

I finally find it and I press call .

I let it ring for a minute until it went to voicemail .

My mom looks at me as I jump out of my bed throwing on a grey crop top hoodie and black gym shorts .

I run to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth . I had already taken a shower last night , so I didn't have to worry about that .

I run back to my room to put on my black track shoes . On my way out the door, while blocking out my moms yelling , I throw my hair in a high ponytail .

I run all the way to Inko's , bamming on the door . She opens it , expecting it to be Izuku, she looks at me . "Adiana, honey, I-" she starts.

"Is he here ?" I cut her off asking frantically .

"No , he didn't even come home last night," she replied on the verge of tears . Obviously trying to stay strong in front of me .

"I'll find him , Inko ," I promise her as I run off .

Third person POV:

You ran around town checking all his favorite places , expecting him to be at least one of those places , but he wasn't.

Your heart beating quickly as you feel your throat becoming sore . You block out the pain as you keep running .

"Izuku!!" You shout . "Izukuuuu !!!" You shout even louder , the pain of your throat brought tears to your eyes .

You stop running as you whip out your phone dialing his number again .

Finally , he picks up .

He's watching you from an alleyway, two alleyways behind you to be exact .

"Adiana, stop looking for me .. T-The League Of Villains have taken me . I'm so sorry , Adi ," he sniffles .

"N-No," You feel tears streaming down your face . You yank the ponytail holder out your hair as it glides perfectly off , onto your wrist.

"I-Izuku, please t-tell m-me where you are, I-I'll get help a-as soon as possible , I-I promise , I'll find a w-way ," you stutter , scared shitless .

The thought of losing your best friend scared you so much , you thought you were going to have a heart attack .

"T-This can't h-happen, your supposed to be my h-hero , Izuku , c-come back and be m-my h-hero," you cry . "I-I need y-you," your voice cracks .

"I need you too, Adi . I couldn't be a hero e-even if I tried, and I did try ." He says but you cut him off .

"B-But your m-my hero a-and that's all I need , Izuku."

He sighs .

"I'd come back if I could , but I-I can't. They're keeping me here, they let m-me makE one phone call , and well.." he trails off .

"You c-chose me," you say finishing his sentence .

"I'll always choose you , I love you , Adiana, my times up ," you hear his voice crack .

"N-No , Izuku Midoriya, I will find you, I love you too , I can't get through this life without my best friend," you cry falling to your knees .

"Goodbye, Adiana" Izuku says .

He hangs up .

You feel your blood pressure go up and at this rate you might have a heart attack .

You are having a heart attack . It pains Izuku to see this from a distance , but he knows there's enough people around to notice and help you .

He was correct as he heard someone scream "Call an ambulance!! This girl is having a heart attack!!!"

He could've rushed in and held you and whispered in your ear "It's okay, I'm here, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere" as he runs his fingers through your hair , but he couldn't .

He turned around to face the League of Villains . "Let's go ," He emotionlessly states.

His heart breaking at the thought of leaving you behind .

He was leaving you behind .