Chapter 10: Izuku .

A/N: I suggest that you keep replaying the song throughout the chapter bc it makes it a bit better 💀 . Anyways, enjoy ! :)

________

A year and a half later

   Izuku has been paying close attention to Adiana, as always, but these last few times were a bit different .

   He'd study her, find out information on her friends, find out if she had changed, he even went to the lengths of finding out her cup size .

  He was so ready to have her last year , but if he wanted to do this, he wanted to do it right . Gaining her trust wouldn't be a problem , or so he thought .

   Adiana had no idea he was still alive, how could she? He never called or met up with her to confirm he was alive . The police even pronounced him dead not too long ago .

   During this time right now, he was in an alleyway on a Friday night, watching his lover interact with her beloved friends .

   Love filled his eyes, but the crazy overpowered it . He had to focus on his prize .

   When Adiana got up to leave , he started to stare at her intensely. Watching her every move.

One of her male friends offered to walk her home, but he saw her politely decline . The male friend grabbed her and hugged her tightly , Izuku stared as hatred began to fill him. Staring at the male who had his hands wrapped around his (Izuku's) female .

   As her friends went back to their conversation, barely paying attention to Adiana walk home .

That was their mistake .

   She looked around before continuing her walk . What stopped her though , was a text from her "Mystery Man🖤 ."

   You're probably wondering why there's a heart by his name, it's because every time she needed someone , and no one was there to comfort her, he was there .

   She barely let her guard down for him . She promised not to let anyone hurt her, so she emotionally built a huge ass wall that no one could climb over . While she was on the other side .

   Izuku planned to break her wall down .

   He knows what an emotionally drained Adiana looked like .

   And that's what filled his vision .

   Adiana had stopped walking to check her phone because she had a text from him , and she'd never let him wait .

   Mystery man 🖤 .
You look so beautiful in that tiny black dress, love .

Adiana
Are you here? Where are you ?

Mystery man 🖤 .
Maybe, maybe not .

Adiana
Answer me directly.

Mystery man 🖤 .
Look up , love .

Adiana
Uh, I don't see you ?

   Next thing she knew, she was pulled into an alleyway by her throat. The person pushed Adiana up against the alleyway wall .

   She was about to scream, but the person tightened their grip around her neck .

   She couldn't see the person because he had his sweatshirt hood up .