Chapter 11: Finally facing him .

Unedited

Adiana's POV:

   My mind is telling me to scream or run, but my body is frozen .

  "H-How? You're dead," I stutter.

  "No I'm not, I'm right behind you , love," he whispers .  "By the way, are these my joggers? They look so good on you, princess, but these are mine," he says .

  "S-So?" I ask .

"So that means, whatever is on the inside of these joggers, belongs to me," he whispers , gliding his hand up my thigh .

"Where the hell have you been?" I shove him off of me .

Am I fucking hallucinating?-

   "I thought you were dead and I-I had to go through everything alone, Izuku," I say as tears stream down my face.

   "I'm sorry for that , doll," he walks toward me and lifts my chin up. Our eyes making contact .

"I just needed time and to get my thoughts together," he sighs.

   After he said that, my body began to shake with anger. He needed time? For a whole ass year, leaving Inko and I for time . The pain he put us through, knowing he was causing us pain for time?

"Well, I hope you had fun on your stupid vacation," I growl .

   "You're the one that's been leaving me those stupid notes, a-and you never called or alerted me that you were alright!" I glare at him .

   "Technically, I did contact you. I just didn't tell you it was me," He cheekily smiles .

  "You bastard,"I say as I swing at him.

   He dodges my attack as he grabs my wrists, backing me up into a wall . I look up at him with a glare. I struggle to get my hands out of his grasp. My attempt was unsuccessful.

   He leans in close so his head is in the crook of my neck, inhaling my vanilla scent .

   "God, doll," he breathes out .

  When he said that , it made me feel weak as the anger began to leave my body .

    Sadness was the next emotion I felt .

   "W-Why'd you come back now?" I softly ask, feeling a bit scared .

   "Why? Didn't you miss me?" He lowly chuckles as I feel his breath hit my neck .

   "Answer me, Izuku!" I try to free myself once again . "I'm tired of you playing these stupid ass mind games," I spit.

"I want answers, and I want the truth," I demand .

   "You're in no position to be spitting out orders as I'm the one who is holding you captive in your own room," he laughs, removing his head from my neck . Finally looking up into my eyes .

   "If you're not going to tell me the truth, then get out," I spit, glaring at him .

   "I'm not going anywhere," he glares back .

   "That's rich coming from you," I growl as I roll my eyes.

  "God damnit, Adiana, do you know how hard it was for me to leave you and my mom behind?" He asks , fed up with me .

   "Apparently not hard enough. I told you I'd be proud of you if you became a hero or not . I told you I'd go through anything with you, to just have you by my side in return , but no, you took the bitch route and ran away," I stare him right in the eyes as I say whatever comes to mind .