Chapter 19: Until now .

A/N: I recommend that you keep replaying the song throughout this entire chapter🥰🥺 . Enjoy !

__________

10 years ago:

"Adiana!" Izuku laughed, chasing Adiana , once again chasing her around the playground .

   Izuku was pretending to be a hero that was trying to catch Adiana, the villain .

   "You'll never catch me, hero!" Adiana evilly but playfully laughed, running even faster .

   "Adiana! Okay, okay!" He laughed giving up , placing his hands on his knees bent over, panting . The boy was clearly out of breath .

   "Hero? Are you giving up on me?" Adiana said, smirking .

   "Never!" Izuku slowly looked up meeting her gaze with a smirk of determination.

   He started running towards her as she just stood there, confusing the boy .

   "Why aren't you running away?" Izuku asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion .

   Adiana just stared smiling at the 7 year old boy . She watched as his mouth curled into a smile of confusion, as to why she was suddenly admiring him like that .

"What?" He chuckled .

   "You're going to become a wonderful hero, Izuku . Someone everyone can depend on," she smiled at him .

   The boy's cheeks flushed in embarrassment .

   "A-Adiana!" He dragged out her name, covering his face, hiding his blush.

   "I'm serious. I can't wait till you save thousands of people, and I can't wait till the day I tell you how proud I am of you," She confesses, tears blurring her vision .

   "W-Wha?- Don't cry!! Adiana, please!" He pleaded, smiling at the praise the girl was giving him .

   The boy wrapped his arms around the girl, hugging her, whispering sweet things into her ear in attempt to comfort her .

   "I'll always be your number one fan, Zuku!" She exclaimed, embarrassing the boy more . She wrapped her arms around his waist , hugging him tighter .

   "When I become the number one hero and have my ownnn agency, you can be my personal assistant, if you want?" He offers.

   The girl giggled in delight . "I couldn't think of anything better than to do that for the rest of my life," she smiled .

   "G-Good!" He exclaimed, happy that the girl didn't already have plans of what she wanted to do for when she grew up .

   The boy looked up at the sky, noticing that it's about to get dark . It could be around 7:40p.m.

   "Come on, we better get home before it gets completely dark!" He says, grabbing the girl's hand .

   "U-Uhm, Izu? I think I'm going to stay for a little longer," she smiled .

   "Oh, I'll stay with you then! Until you're ready to go home," he smiled back at her .

   "N-No, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me . You'll be late if you stay," she shook her head .

   "It'll be alright! If I explain to her that you wanted to stay, she'll understa-" he started .

   "Izuku," she softly smiled at him, "I'll be fine," she reassured him .