Chapter 32: 🍋

WARNING ⚠️: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON. AKA: SEXUAL CONTENT.

________

The car ride back to the warehouse was silent . His hand rested on my thigh, as I looked out the window.

We finally made it back to the warehouse to see if anyone was awake and at home . Seeing no one, Izuku and I took separate showers .

After I was done, I went to bed feeling a little tired .

As I climbed into bed, after turning off my lights, I click my phone's home button .

The phone lights up , showing me the time . 1:30AM .

I turn off my phone as my head hits the soft pillow, I burry my head in it, trying to get comfortable.

I then start to think about how far Izuku's and I's relationship has come .

"Holy shit," I whisper to myself, lowly laughing . "We're fucking crazy," I laugh in awe .

I start to deeply think about the new memories we've created after a year and a half . "I'm so happy to be back with him," I thought .

I slowly get out of bed, as one of my thoughts scream at me "No! You don't love him. He's a monster!" It shouts .

It wasn't loud enough to stop me as I tuned it out with a small smile on my face as I make my way towards Izuku's room .

His door isn't closed all the way, a crack was open .

I slowly push open the door, as I make my way inside his room.

I shut the door behind me, locking it. As I see Izuku sitting up, looking at me .

I slowly move towards him and when I'm near the side of his bed, I sit down towards the top of the bed .

I'm close enough to stare into his emerald green eyes .

We sat in silence, staring into each other's eyes as neither of us said a word .

I leaned in first, only for him to back away. "Adiana," he sighs .

"What," my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"It's late-" he says, trying to make up an excuse .

"That's an excuse," I confront him .

"You don't want this," he sadly smiled . "I won't be able to control myself," he looks me in my eyes .

"Then don't," I leaned in forward, connecting my lips with his .

It was almost as if I casted a spell, making him roughly kiss back . Only for him to pull away once he realized what he was doing .

"Adiana," he lowly says, looking away from me .

"Izuku, I know you're a good person. You have good intentions, you are nothing like a villain. You're around villains, but you aren't one," I say, turning his head, forcing him to look at me .