Chapter 23: Anything for you

Izuku's POV:

After we finished eating and admiring the stars, we got off the Ferris Wheel . I stopped the ride by shooting the panel thing .

She didn't want to go back to the warehouse , so I let her sleep while I drove around , I rolled all the windows down, so she has fresh air .

I'm currently driving around , listening to low music play from the radio .

I glance at Adiana sleep, God, she's so beautiful . "I'm so glad she's here," I thought .

A soft smile places itself on my lips, while I place my hand on her thigh .

I feel her start to stir awake, so I remove my hand . The next thing I feel, is her tugging my hand back with hers .

I glance at her in question. She just stares at my hand that she placed in her lap .

"You have pretty hands," she quietly comments .

I feel my heart stop, she complimented me . That's so lovely . I like this , but then I remember .

"Even with my scars," I accidentally ask, mumbling it .

She looks up at me in shock, then she turns quiet for a second .

"That's the prettiest thing about them, Izuku," she says . "How did you even get them?" She asks .

"When I ran away, I had to train with the League to become stronger . Sometimes, training got out over hand, and I overworked myself," I explain.

"Oh,"'she replies, looking back down at my hands , playing with my fingers .

   "Some are from Toga, she really knows how to swing a knife," I chuckle .

   "Toga cut you?" She asks, looking over at me. I feel her gaze sharpen , looking at me as if I'm about to lie .

   "Yes, some are from Toga, it was just training. Why? Are you angry she hurt me," I tease , smirking .

   She throws my hand back into my lap, and mutters "No."

   I laugh loudly at her childishness . "Doll," I say, wanting her attention .

"Doll," I repeat .

   She doesn't reply nor does she look my way . I roughly place my hand on her thigh and give it a squeeze .

"Adiana," I sternly say.

   That grabs her attention, as she looks my way letting me know she's listening .

   "Hey," I smile at her, glancing at her then back at the road .

   She turns her head to look back out the window .

   "Greet me back," I say, slightly growing angry . "It's rude not to greet someone back when they've greeted you ," I explain .

   She turns her body towards me, and raises her brow, and shrugs . "Hi," she says with a lot of attitude .

   I chuckle to myself , "Hi , doll," I chuckle more .

   She rolls her eyes facing the window again . She rests her face in her palm .

   "Oh, I have one more surprise," I say . She turns her body towards me, when I say this .

   "Oh, now, you're paying attention?" I tease .

   "What's my surprise?" She asks .

   "It's at home, do you want to go back now or go back later?" I ask .