Chapter 31: Bang

Edited

Warning: mentioning of blood, graphic shit .

_____

As I angrily walk out the door, I pass by Dabi making his own way to his room.

   His eyes snap towards me as I have an angry scowl on my face making my way towards my room.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Fucking nothing," I annoyingly snap at him.

"Don't be a brat," he clicks his tongue. "What's wrong? For real," he asks.

"I just committed murder in order to save Izuku's life, and I liked it. I want to do it again, Dabi," I look up at him.

"You felt the rush didn't you? You liked it huh?" He lowly laughs, shaking his head.

   "Of course," my eyes twinkle at the feeling that was caused when I slit Kei's neck.

   "I'll see what I can do," he smirks, opening up his door. He glances at me one last time before stepping into his room.

______

As I'm sitting in my room, drawing on a piece of paper as my tv flashes light into my room.

My gaze is focused on the paper in front of me as I continue to doodle. My door opens, as someone slips into my room . I look up seeing Izuku make his way towards me .

"You want to kill that badly?" He asks, coming off as serious, stopping beside my bed.

He continued to gaze at me, searching for any doubt that I had flowing through my veins .

"Yes," I honestly answer. "I don't know why I like it, I just do. Izuku, I want to feel that feeling again," I confess.

"Okay," he nods off to himself. "Well, tomorrow, we're going on a mission to do some killing. I hope you're up for it," he challenges.

"Oh, I'm ready," my eyes darkly twinkle.

"I am," I enthusiastically cheer.

__________
Third person's POV

The Next Day~
__________

When Izuku woke up that morning, he immediately got out of bed and grabbed a suit to wear for the day.

He folded his clothes, so they wouldn't wrinkle as he walked towards the bathroom.

He turned on the shower water, making it hot .

He stripped off his clothing , then grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste.

After he was done with his shower and things like that, he stepped out of the shower and dried himself off.

He wiped the mirror with a dry towel in attempt to dry it, so he could check his appearance .

Once it was dry enough to where he could see himself, and make out his features, he smirked to himself .

When he was dressed and ready, he made his way towards Adiana's room .

He knocked first before walking in . He was met with the girl still sleeping as one of her arms dangled off the bed .

He chuckled to himself at how cute she looked .

He slowly walked over to her, and shook her body slightly .

"Adiana, wake up," he whispered .

The girl didn't awake, she just turned over to make her back face towards him. Once she got comfortable again, she fell back asleep .