Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .

Unedited

Adiana's POV

   When I arrived at the hospital, I saw my mother and Inko.

God, Inko looks so much like Izuku .

   After I was treated and everything, my mom and Inko were allowed to come in and see me . "Sweetie, what happened ?" My mom asks me .

   I feel my eyes start to water, but I don't breakdown and cry . Not in front of Inko . I just can't cry in front of her . I'm not worried about her seeing me as weak . I'm worried about her worry about me , because of the way that I want to breakdown right now .

   I want to scream, cry, and just break whatever my eyes land on .

I want to burn this city to the ground .

  "Izuku called me. He said The League Of Villains took him . We have to inform the police so they can bring him back to us ." To me .

  "We will, honey, we will ," my mom walks outside to go inform the police that was here for an investigation . Perhaps to find out what triggered Izuku not to come home .

"Inko, I'm so sorry, I should've went after him after he yelled at me , clearly he was upset . I'm such a bad friend . I-" I start .

"None of this is your fault , Adiana, even if he was mad at you , he'd never just leave because of you . This is the Leagues doing ," she cuts me off as she takes a deep breath .

   "We'll get him back . I have to get my baby back ," Inko calmly states .

  "Of course we will . I'm here for you Inko , I promise I'm not going anywhere ," I gently smile at her .

  "Alright, honey , I'm going to let you get some rest ," she says as she gets up .

  "Okay , uh , have you seen my phone ?" I ask her .

"Yeah , it's right here," she pulls out my phone from her pocket . She hands it to me .

"Thanks , Inko ," I smile at her . Lovingly .

That's what she needs right now .

Support and love .

   I need support and love too . I'm just not as important as Inko .

   I will always put others before myself . Izuku said that's one of the things he loves about me .

   I smile at the thought of him . I know what you're thinking , and no I don't see him more than a best friend .

   We just have that type of relationship , yk ? I'd always be there for him if he needed me . I'd drop absolutely everything for him .

   As Inko leaves the room, I start to scroll through my phone . I press Izuku's contact . Sending him a message , just in case he has his phone .

Adiana😛✨
I miss you .
We aren't going to give up on you .
I love you , Izuku .
We'll save you .
Inko misses you so much .
Delivered

Izuku's POV:

   He sighs as he reads the messages his best friend is sending him .

"Is it your girlfriend?" Dabi asks me .

"No," I bluntly respond .

  "Well , seeing a girl crying over you like that , having a heart attack, AND constantly messaging you about how she's going to find you ? Ehhh, seems like a girlfriend to me ." Dabi concludes , reminding me of all the pain I'm putting her through .

   I slam my phone down on the bar counter we were sitting at , standing up with a deadly look on my face .

   Dabi stands up as well . "Kid , you're new here . You also don't have a quirk," Dabi laughs . "You don't stand a chance against me , now think wisely before you choose your next move ," he says , clearly not backing down from a fight , if one was to break out .

   I just sit back down picking up my phone . Breathing in and out . Obviously, trying to calm myself down .

"Wise choice," Dabi smirks as he sits back down .

"Awh , don't be so gloomy , Izuku !! We're going to have lots of fun training you until you bleed !" Toga states excitedly .

"You'll look so good gushing out blood and trying to push yourself to become better ," Toga blushes . "The sooner the training , the better ! or ... I could just cut you and see you bleed now ! Yeah , that's it ," her eyes widen in excitement, walking towards me .

  "Take one more step or go so far as touching me , Toga, and I will remove you from this earth with your own knife ," I glare at her .

   I hear a chuckle from a dark hallway. I turn towards the chuckle I previously heard .

  "Now, now, children, that's no way to treat each other ," Shigaraki steps out into the light .

  He turns toward me . "It's clear you've been evil from the start , making threats like this ," he chuckles even more .

I take a deep breath .

There's no turning back now .