Chapter 26: To mine

~Keep replaying the song throughout the chapter . It makes it better, the vibes are better🧚🏼‍♂️✨💓~

________

Adiana's POV:

"Izuku, you've been driving for 3 hours now. Where are we going?" I ask him, growing impatient .

"Shh, we're almost there , doll," he chuckles at me .

"You've said that an hour ago," I cross my arms .

"Andddd here we are!" He exclaims, pulling into an abandoned parking lot .

"How many abandoned places do you know about?" I ask him, curious .

"That's a secret," he winks at me . "Come on, I've packed us lunch again," he says , getting out of the car .

I get out of the car and start to stretch . I look at Izuku to find him grabbing the basket from the back seat .

I also see a large blanket in his hand . He closes the backseat door with his hip .

He looks over to me to find me staring at him . I look away embarrassed.

A smirk takes place on his lips, "Come on," he says chuckling, shaking his head .

He sets the basket down on the floor, as he unrolls the rolled up blanket .

He neatly lays it on the floor for us to sit on. He picks up the basket and turns around .

He reaches for my hand, I take a moment and stare at him .

He impatiently waves his hand around , waiting for me to take his hand with mine .

"Oh, sorry," I smile, apologizing for being slow .

I place my small hand in his bigger one. He leads us to the middle of the blanket.

When we sit down he opens the basket and hands me a bottle of white wine .

He then pulls out a white bag, with a red symbol on it . I recognize that type of bag from anywhere .

"You got me Chick Fil A again?" I ask him, placing a hand over my heart .

He chuckles at my movements , "of course," he smiles, handing me the bag .

I open it and dig for my thirty nugget box . When I find it, I happily smile, and place it in my lap .

I take out a nugget and pop it into my mouth . "Mmm, so good," I say .

"I'm glad you like it," he says, eating his Katsudon .

"I love it," I say eating another nugget . "It's literally so good," I say grabbing another nugget .

"Must be," he chuckles at me stuffing my face .

"I baked up brownies with marshmallows inside of them," he smiles , proud of himself .

"Really?" I ask him, my eyes filled with happiness. Brownies with marshmallows inside of them are my favorite! I can't believe he remembers .

(A/N: I recommend you trying brownies with marshmallows inside of them because that shit goes so hard like- yes . )

"Thank you , Izuku ," I say , looking away from him.

I start to grow shy, but I ignore it, trying to spit out my next sentence .

"I appreciate everything you've done for me, even if I was a brat to deal with ," I confess . "That doesn't mean I trust you 100% though," I say .