Chapter 24: The truth about him .

Unedited

Adiana's POV:

   As I woke up from my nap, I look around to see if anyone was in the room .

   Seeing no one, I try to wriggle free out of the ropes Izuku tied me in .

   He didn't fully trust me, even after our 'date' last night, but it's whatever because I feel the exact same .

   I look over to see my brand new puppy, Inko, sleeping .

I stare in awe at the cute little present Izuku got for me .
_________

Third person's POV:

Izuku enters the room only to see Adiana staring at the puppy he stole for her yesterday .

"Good morning, Adi" he greets her, flashing her a charming smile .

"G-Good morning," she replies . "Can I take a shower and freshen up?" she asks him .

"Of course, doll! I want you to look your absolute best today!" He exclaims .

"Why?" She asks him, curious about what he has planned .

"Because I have something's to take care of and I want you sitting in front of me while I do it, so if I get stressed , I can look up and see your pretty face," he flirts.

Adiana's cheeks flush a deep red. She turns her head, so she could avoid his breathtaking emerald eyes .

"Oh, don't be afraid to look at me , doll ," he pouts .

"Sorry," she mutters, looks up at him with her chocolate colored eyes .

"I'll untie you now," he happily smiles, walking towards her to get closer .

When Izuku was finally close enough to untie her, he squats down to get a full view of her face from below . (; .

His face lingers there until the girl's eyes meets his .

Adiana's breathing stops, as she deeply looks into his emerald eyes seeing hope, sadness, anger, and pain. Forgetting one more emotion she could not define, before he blinked and went back to untying his lover .

"Thank you," Adiana says, as she walks towards the bathroom, , expecting Izuku behind her .

She then realizes she has no clothes, she can't go ask Toga for one because she didn't want to deal with the crazy bloodthirsty woman .

She started her shower water, then turned around to the sink to brush her teeth .

When she was done she exited the bathroom to look for Izuku .

"Izuku ?" She asks , out loud seeing no one there .

"Maybe I'll try his room," she thought .

That's when it hit her, she didn't even know where his room was . She frowned at that .

"I should know that sort of information," she thought furrowing his eyebrows .

Was she upset about the lack of information she had on him or not knowing where his room was ?

She shakes her head and continues to look, walking down the hall, she sees a room with its door cracked .

She peaks through the crack to see Izuku, injecting himself with some type of needle .

She silently gasps, "is that what makes him act so...crazy?" She thought trying to phrase it differently .