Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .

Unedited

Adiana's POV:

As months go by, the police continue their search for Izuku .

I've been spending a lot of time at Inko's . I always go there after school . My friend , Kilo, walks me there everyday after school .

   I've also been getting countless notes about how the person "can't wait to see me" or "can't wait to touch me." It's honestly creepy . It sucks I can't tell anyone .. or maybe I can ?

  I don't want to get anyone hurt , but honestly? I'm calling the persons bluff .

"I mean what could they possibly do? Kill me ?" I think to myself .

"Hey, Kilo?" I ask looking up at him . We were walking towards Inko's house .

"Hmm," he hums, replying to me .

"I.." I start .

I take a deep breath and think to myself .

"You got this , just tell him . You trust him and he trusts you . He wouldn't tell anyone ," you thought.

"Someone's been breaking into my house, leaving me notes about how I'm "playing by the rules and being an obedient little doll," or "I can't wait to see you," or "I can't wait to touch you," I say quoting the persons words .

  "Do you still have the notes?" He questions .

"Uh, yeah , I keep them in a little box that's on a top shelf in my closet ," I reply .

  "Well, who calls you, doll?" He asks , quoting the word "doll" with his fingers .

  "Literally no one, I've already tried narrowing it down like that," I look toward the ground.

"Welp , looks like we're at Inko's . Listen, I think you should tell the police or your mom about these notes, maybe you could get professional help?" He sweetly suggests .

"I'll think about it," I smile at him , watching him walk off .

   I knock on Inko's door , patiently waiting for her to open the door and engulf me into a hug .

When she doesn't open the door , I start to get confused and worried . "Usually, she doesn't take this long," I think to myself .

   I grab the door knob, twisting it to see if it's unlocked .

   Hmm, that weird..Inko never leaves the door unlocked, she's way too smart for that .

   As I'm about to enter , I think about what I'm about to do .

Hold on, hold on, hold on . If Inko never leaves the door unlocked and her car is clearly in the drive way..what does that mean? Not to mention , she didn't open the door after the two seconds that I've knocked ." I ramble to myself in a thinking manner .

  "Alright , let me try calling her ," I thought , taking out my phone to call Inko .

It rings for a good minute , until it goes straight to voice mail .

   "Okay , so , if the doors unlocked , Inko's car is here , she's not answering her phone, and I personally feel like she's here-"

  "You know what ? Fuck it ," I pick up a brick that's lays closely to Inko's steps.

I brace myself as I'm about to enter .

I tightly hold onto the brick , while I'm slowly walking further into the house .

Only to meet a crying Inko . Covered by her own tears I might add .

  "Inko," I gently say , walking towards her . Hugging her shaking figure as tightly as I can .

  "I miss my baby," she shakily whispers .

  "I m-miss Izu-" she tries to say .

  "Izu-" she tries muttering out the boys name , before bursting into more tears .

  "Oh, Inko," I say snuggling my face into her neck , trying to hide my frown and teary eyes .

"I miss him too , I miss his smile, his stutter, his fluffy green hair, his adorable well defined freckles, h-his voice," my voice cracks .

"I miss his presence and his horrible jokes," I giggle , remembering one of the times I was sick , and he tried to make me laugh with his All Might impression .

  "I miss my best friend," I whisper .

  "Oh , honey," she tightens her hold on me .

  "Would you like me to stay over ? We can watch movies and bake sweets together?" I offer .

  "I'd really like that , Adi," she warmly smiles .

********The next morning *******************

As I pack some of Izuku's sweatshirts,T-shirts, and joggers , I say goodbye to Inko .

As I approach my lovely depressing home, I pass my mother in the kitchen, eating eggs .

"Hey , mom," I greet walking towards the bathroom, taking a shower and brushing my teeth .

When I get out, I wrap a towel around my body .

I make my way towards my room to get dressed . I pick up my phone an text Kilo that I'm coming over .

I didn't wait for his response because he was most likely sleeping .

When I approach his house , I knock on his door . The door opens revealing his mother . "Hello , Mrs. Anderson, is Kilo here ?" I ask with a bright smile .

She blankly stares at me with her lifeless eyes .

"Kilo was murdered yesterday," she says slamming the door in my face . I began to hear her sobs on the other side of the door. I didn't blame her for her rude actions .

Then it finally hit me . Kilo is dead . "Who murdered him," I thought .

I honestly wanted to cry, this is the second time I've lost a friend .

I walk back home with my head hung low, sad thoughts running wildly through my mind , with tears running down my emotionless face .

I approach my house, locking the door once I'm inside . Walking slowly into my room . I take off my shoes and my jacket . I look toward my bed seeing one of my notebooks opened with a newly written message .

"I told you something bad would happen if you disobeyed my first letter , and I hate being disobeyed , doll . Disobedience will always have a price to pay ."