Chapter 13: My secret

Adiana's POV:

   "Mom!" I shout, walking towards her room . When I open her door , I let out a gasp .

   "M-Mom?" I stutter .

   I fell to my knees as I stare at her lifeless body, I finally react to letting out a scream . Tears start to stream down my face .

   I take in the sight in front of my eyes . Her lifeless body laying there, one arm dangling off of the bed, while you could see the dried up blood that was coming from her neck .

   "Adiana!!" A voice shouts .

   My eyes flash open as I sit up , gripping the sheets , I was once laying on .

   I look over to the person that had shouted my name .

   Revealing the person as my mother , I wrap my arms around her . "M-Mom," I cry out .

Third person POV:

   "S-Sweetheart, what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" The mother asked her daughter, her heart aching at the sight of seeing her daughter cry .

   "I-I.. y-you-," the girl cried out more .

   "Shhh, I'm right here. You can always talk to me," the woman cooed . "I'll be right back, okay? I'm going to go get you a thinner blanket, you're sweating too much," the mother said , rising up off her knees .

   The girl stayed silent as she continued crying . She picks up her phone, checking the time . It was 2:45AM .

   The girl then unlocked her phone going to her contacts, because whenever she had a bad dream she texted or called Izuku .

   Remembering what happened and what is happening, she hesitated .

   "He's still him, Adiana," she thought .

   Pressing his contact and clicked on the call button, she then raised the phone up to her ear , letting it ring

   Her mother came back into the room, giving the 16 year old girl a thinner blanket .

   The younger girl's mother was about to sit on her daughters bed before her daughter just waved her off .

   She then began to feel bad , so she decided to explain herself .

   "I-I'm making a phone call to one of my friends from school, so I'll calm down ," she sweetly smiled at her mother .

   Her mother smiled back and nodded . Making her leave as quietly as possible .

   "Adi, you don't exactly have friends from school," the boy she longed to hear from, laughed .

   "Please shut up," the younger girl said, rolling her eyes .

   "You're the one that called, doll," he chuckles at her stupidity .

   "Whatever, calling you was a mistake, bye," she said, about to hang up .

   "Wait, no, why'd you call me?" The boy quickly questioned .

   "I just...I had a nightmare, and the first thing I thought of was to call you, but.." she trailed off .

   "Well, I'm here for you, doll . I want to cheer you up in any way I can," the boy smiled, even though she could not see him .

   "Going back to normal would cheer me up," the girl rolled her eyes at the thought .

   "Yeah , yeah," the girl responded .

   "Are you doing anything later? Maybe we can meet up?" The boy suggested , shocking himself because he knows damn well he has things to do later .

   "No, I'm not doing anything . I don't want to do anything with you either ," she lied. She thought she was hurting the boy's feelings , and he knew that , but to his amusement, he was silently giggling .

   "We can maybe go stargazing, or I can just come over ?" The 17 year old boy suggested .

    "I don't know .." she said unsure if it was a good idea to be seeing a villain, never-less her best friend .

   "Well, think about it , and text me, okay?" He asked , hoping that he at least took her mind off of what she was previously dreaming about.

"W-Whatever, bye," she quickly hung up . She set her phone down on the bed to run her fingers through her hair .

She inhaled and exhaled slowly . Taking in what's happening .

Adiana's POV:

I won't let him in this easily, he'll have to work for forgiveness . The damage he has caused me is unforgivable, but it's possible because it's him .

She wrapped herself in the thin blanket , and laid back down to go back to sleep .

When the girl fell into a deep slumber, her phone buzzed, alerting her she had just got a message .

My secret💚: goodnight, Adi .