Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."

Unedited

Adiana's POV:

"Adiana.." a voice called out to me .

"Adiana.." the voice repeated .

"Adiana!" The voice shouted.

My eyes snap open, as my heartbeat quickens . I turn to the person that was calling my name to see Izuku .

I don't say anything to him, I just stare at him like I've been doing . Every time I look at him, the image of him firing that gun at me pops up .

As I'm staring at him, he crouches down to my level because I'm still tied to the chair .

"Doll, please talk to me," he pleads, hoping she'll finally cooperate .

I simply stare at him in return, I then look to the side to start thinking about my mother and how she's dealing with this situation .

He then grabs my jaw, turning my head to face him .

"Doll, I really want to untie you and let you walk around here freely with me, but" he pauses . "You might run away, and then things won't be so pretty anymore," he frowns .

I stay silent, thinking of how I put myself in this situation .

As he stares at me while I stare over his shoulder, a blonde girl suddenly opened the door .

"Oh, Izuku! Who's this?" She smiles, skipping towards us .

"Toga, leave . I'm busy," Izuku says, clearly annoyed .

"I see that, but I want to make a new friend !" She pouts. She turns her head towards me and says "Hi! I'm Toga Himiko! You're so cute, but you'd look better if you just bled a little!" She gushed .

I uncomfortably shift under her gaze as Izuku notices how uncomfortable I am .

"Toga, leave . I have to talk to Adiana alone," he turns to look at Toga, making eye contact so he can glare directly into her eyes .

"Whatever," she pouts . She then starts skipping towards the door , but before she leaves she says "oh, and Izuku? Make sure to come by my room later again, k?" She giggles while she makes her exit .

"Again?" I softly as him .

The boy curses under his breath, thinking of what to tell her .

"I had to talk to her about something , it's about Shigaraki . Speaking of him, I have something to take care of," he says as he stands up .

"W-Wait," I whisper, stopping him .

"Yes?" He asks .

"W-Will I ever see m-my mom or Inko again?" I stutter, tears threatening to spill as my throat tightens, afraid that I'll never see them again .

Izuku remains quiet for a minute before walking off .

I took that as a no and tears unwillingly streamed down my face .

"W-When can I take a shower and f-freshen up?" My voice cracks, as I question him .

"You'll shower and freshen up when I come back," he answers, twisting the doorknob and leaving me .

________

Izuku's POV:

   I make my way towards the bar area, and when I do , I locate Shigaraki .

   "Looks like your wounds are healing up nicely," I smile , glancing at his bandage wraps .

    "You useless bastard," he remarks, standing up as if he was going to approach me .