Chapter sixteen

"Your boyfriends in bed." Kai smirks as I walk inside the house.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"Oh had you not kissed him outside? Were my eyes deceiving me?" He laughs.

Embarrassment hits me when I realize he had seen us.

"Leave her alone Kai." I could tell Carson was also trying to repress his laughter which only made me even more embarrassed.

Kai puts his hands up defensively. "I told you sooner or later you'd want to sleep with him."

"Can you guys please stop?" I ask softly.

They both burst out laughing. I could feel my cheeks burning red. "Carson?" I say. Somewhat hurt over the fact that he, of all people, was laughing.

Carson looks over at me and recuperates himself. "Sorry Jillian it's just, you really went all for it."

I huff loudly. "I didn't mean to!" I shout.

They both start laughing again and I stomp out of the room. "I hope you like sleeping in the living room!" I shout.

I hadn't known which room I walked into but after a few minutes I figured they'd both just stay downstairs as the tv turned on and their laughing got louder.

After about thirty minutes I fall asleep.

***

I had woken up to the door opening and closing.

I look at the clock which showed 2:34 am.

"Carson or Kai, I told you I'm sleeping up here. You can stay on the couch. You shouldn't have laughed at me."

The bed starts to squeak. That's when I realize somebody had sat down on it.

My eyes widen but I couldn't see anything in the dark. "Umm, guys seriously, I'm sleeping here." I insist softly.

I feel someone's bare chest press up against me. Luckily I had went to bed in a tank and pj bottoms.

My heart starts pounding and right before I try to scream, a hand covers my mouth.

"Don't say a word." A familiar voice says firmly.

Immediately I had known it was Roman and I wasn't sure if I should be more frightened than I already was.

He keeps his hand over my mouth and softly begins kissing my neck.

I didn't know what the hell was happening. Just a few hours ago he was rejecting me and now he was in my room, shirtless, kissing on my neck.

He slowly removes his hand from my mouth and wraps it around my neck as his kisses go further down my neck.

Completely by surprise, a moan escapes my lips.

He stops and I didn't have to see him to know he was smirking.

"Good girl." He whispers.

My body immediately starts tingling. I was having trouble processing what was going on. I hadn't even thought Roman liked me and now-

His hands start moving down my tank and he slowly lifts it up, leaving my chest fully exposed.

"Roman I-" His grip tightens around my neck.

"I told you not to speak." He says in a low, firm voice.

The grip was surprisingly gratifying. I could feel his breath on my lips and I wanted nothing more than to lean up and kiss him but his head moved down as he placed gentle kisses down my neck and onto my breasts.