Prologue

Author P.O.V

"Hey! Get back here!!!" A young boy with platinum blond hair screams, running after his younger sister. They are twin, born 5 minutes apart.

"Listen to your older brother! Stop running and come back here!!" The boy screams again. Why is he so angry? Well... that's because the younger girl just pulls a prank on him.

"No way! I know if I let you catch me you'll revenge on me!" The little girl screams. She turns her body slightly and sticks her tongue out at the older boy.

"You have no respect on your brother you brat!" He screams angrily. Most people who just meet these kids, would think they never got along. But actually it's the exact opposite. They are inseparable.

These kids are Draco Malfoy and Y/N Malfoy. They are twins with 5 minutes apart. With Draco being the older sibling. Despite being arrogant and cocky most of the time, Draco actually loves his sister and would do anything to keep her happy and safe.

"You're only older by 5 minutes! So don't be so cocky!" Y/N said, stop running and face the Draco with her hands on her hips. "Why you-" Draco start. But the girl just sticks her tongue out again and took off running.

"Y/N I give up... stop running already..." the boy said, plopping to the ground... breathing heavily. Y/N let out a chuckle and walks towards him. "Man... you're slow..." she said, laughing at her exhausted brother. Draco just ignore what his sister just said and closes his eyes. Covering his eyes with his arms.

"Draco?" Y/N said. She cautiously walks towards Draco. She kneels down next to her and start poking her brother, like a curious little kitty that just discover something new.

She lets out a shriek when her brother grabs her wrist. Then he pins her on the ground. "Gotcha!!" He said, happily. He places his hands on Y/N's side and start tickling her. Y/N burst out laughing as she squirms to try and escape.

"Stop hahahahaha s-stop!! I can't breathe!" Y/N said, still laughing. "Not until you admits I'm the best brother!" Draco said. "Never!" She shrieks, laughing even more. "Okay then... I'm not gonna stop!" He said, continue to tickle her.

"D-Draco... I c-can't breathe..." she said. Draco instantly stops. Y/N closes her eyes, pretending to be unconscious from the tickles.

"Y-Y/N? Sis? Hey!!" Draco said, scooping Y/N up in his arms and gently pat her cheek. "Oh Merlin... Y/N I'm so sorry! Wake up!!" He cried out. He place Y/N down and starts crying.

"I'm stupid. I am SO stupid!" He cried out. Then he moves to his knees and cups Y/N's cheeks. "Y/N p-please w-wake up..." he said. "Blehhhh 😜😜😜" Y/N said.

Then she burst out laughing out loud after seeing her brother's reaction. His eyes wide as he stares at Y/N in disbelieve.

"Gosh! You didn't know how much you're scaring me!" Draco suddenly screams at her. Y/N flinch and starts to feel guilty as she sees her brother broke down into tears even more.

"Draco... I'm sorry..." she said, scooting closer to her brother. She wraps her arms around her brother. He just leans in her embrace. "Don't do that to me. You really scared me..." he whispered in a weak tone.

Y/N nods her head and caress her brother's hair. "I know... I'm not going to prank you anymore... I'm sorry..." she said. Draco just stay silent and leans onto her embrace even more.

They pulls away from each other when they hear their names being called. "Looks like mom is calling us..." Draco said. "Uh Huh... looks like so..." Y/N respond.

Draco stands up and offers his hand to Y/N. "Come on... lets go and see what she wants" he said. She nods her head and grabs his hand. He pulls her up to her feet and they walk inside together.

"Yes mom?" Y/N said as they enter the living room. "As you both know... next week is your 11th b'day..." she said, gesturing towards the twins. They look at each other and nods their heads. "So you know what means, right?" Their mother said again.

"Uh... no..." Y/N said. "You'll he entering Hogwarts soon!" Their mother said, with a wide grin on their face. Y/N and Draco starts to grin happily. They hug each other feeling excited.

I can't wait to go there!!