08 - The Fight, And The Tease.

When Taehyung came for his office room in the morning, Hoseok was there to greet him. He was kind of disappointed about Jungkook not being there but there's nothing he can do about it. Taehyung tried to ask subtlety about what the crown prince's guards do when they don't stand around him and Hoseok explained about the other work that the guards have.

For example, they spent a lot of time in training, like right now. Taehyung's interest spiked at that and he decided to go look how the guards train.

That turned out to be a very bad idea as a shirtless Jungkook was in the middle of the training grounds, fighting another guard.

Taehyung felt his mouth go dry at the sight of Jungkook's ripped body and the way his muscled arms moved as he fought with the other man. He always thought Jungkook was really hot but he has never seen him shirtless like this before. Well, to him, Jungkook looked like the God of war.

A maid brought out a chair for Taehyung but Taehyung refused to sit. That seemed like the early stage of one of his fantasies, where Taehyung sits in a chair and watches Jungkook removed his clothes, fight or no fight. No, better to stand up.

Even with the eye fucking he was doing, Taehyung couldn't help noticing that the young guard was a skilled fighter. Like really talented.

Jungkook saw the prince and captain coming in to the practice grounds and felt the urge to show off. He didn't get to properly fight the prince that day, so this seemed like a good chance to show that asshole what he could really do.  

Since he would have been surly dead if he managed to land a single blow on the prince, thank God for that though. Jungkook settled in to win this round, with showing some of his proud techniques. And within minutes, Jungkook won the match easily.

After a match end, it is customary for the winner to ask if anyone wanted to challenge him. If not, he will keep his winner title and another two will continue with the practice. Jungkook took a deep breath and looked around at the guards.

"So anyone else would like to have a go?" Jungkook asked without any smugness as this was just practice.

Taehyung felt a smirk come in to face at that question and wanted to get rid of the younger's cockiness. Although he loved it when Jungkook is his usual toughass and hot self, he likes it even more when he can dominate such a strong man.

He has to do something about Jungkook being shirtless though. Because there's no way he'll be able concentrate otherwise.

Jungkook was just about to go since no one offered a challenge when he heard the prince's voice.

"Well, I would like to have a go, if that's ok with you ofcause."

Jungkook felt his breath hitch and he looked at his captain for advice. Hoseok and the prince shared a look and Hoseok nod his head at Jungkook. It's not like he can forbid it anyway. Hoseok was just worried about the Jungkook as he knows that the guard and the prince didn't exactly had the bestest of interaction before.

"It would be my honour, your highness." Jungkook said with a little bow and Taehyung walked towards the guard.

"Put your shirt on though. If you have the advantage of something to grab, I should have it too." Taehyung said with as much as indifference he would manage.

"Or you could just remove your shirt." Jungkook muttered in such a quite voice that Taehyung wasn't sure if he was meant to heard it.

"That eager huh?? Sorry baby, you won't get to see me shirtless that easily." Taehyung leaned in towards Jungkook's ear a bit and whispered.