28 - Experimenting.

The kiss was rough and intense. Taehyung pressed Jungkook's crossed wrists in to his back tighter and the guard leaned in to Taehyung's chest even more.

Taehyung ran his tongue over Jungkook's lower lip in a demand for him to open his mouth but Jungkook, being the brat he is, didn't comply. Taehyung then bit down hard on Jungkook's lip and the guard let out and involuntary gasp due to the pain and surprise.

Taehyung used that distraction to slide his tongue inside and they battled for dominance for few seconds before Jungkook finally submitted. He let the prince's wicked tongue to roam around his mouth however he wants and the pleasure he got from that wet muscle was unbelievable.

They pulled apart as their heads felt dizzy due to the lack of air and Taehyung let go of Jungkook's hands as he wanted to remove Jungkook's first two shirt buttons. But when Jungkook tried to move his hands to the front, Taehyung stopped him.

"Don't move your hands." Taehyung said in his intimidating voice and Jungkook slowly returned his hands to the earlier position. Now he was keeping his hands behind his spine, by his own will.

Taehyung thought the guard looked absolutely mesmerizing as he waited for the prince to remove his shirt buttons in that position.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's shirt to the side a bit, exposing his beautiful collarbone and immediately attached his mouth there. He heard the slight moan that escaped Jungkook's mouth when he started to bite and suck all over his neck and shoulder.

Jungkook was whimpering a bit as the assault got more intense. Taehyung pulled back after a while to admire the the younger's shoulders and neck, now covered with dark purple bruises.

"Beautiful!" Taehyung mused. "I love kissing your neck."

Jungkook was having a hard time controlling his breathing and heartbeat and he didn't know whether it's because of the pain or the pleasure. Or maybe both.

"Just my neck?" Jungkook asked when he could finally string a sentence.

Taehyung arched his eyebrows.

"Well, I haven't got the chance to experiment with other areas. Is it ok if I give it a try now?" Taehyung replied in a teasing manner.

"I thought you were gonna command me and do whatever you wanted. Didn't pegged you for a guy who would ask permission." Jungkook was using a mocking tone too, a challenge clearly visible in his eyes.

Taehyung gave a dark chuckle at that.

"Oh I won't have to force you to do anything, Kook. You'll be begging me to do them." Taehyung said with a smirk as his hands played with Jungkook shirt, at the edge of the pant it's tucked in.

Jungkook bit back a reply. As much as he hates to admit it, yes, he was sure that he'll be begging too. Specially now as the taunting hands played with his shirt, but didn't pull it out like he so much wanted.

Taehyung's smirk grew even bigger as the younger didn't shot back with a repl.

"So tell me Kook, can I try now? Hmm.." Taehyung teased him as he pulled the younger's shirt out of his pants a tiny bit.

"Can I pull this shirt out so that I can touch this tiny waist and these sexy abs? Can I run my palm over them, or maybe my mouth? I can give it a lick or two, hmmm... please... can I do that Kook?"

Taehyung's words may sound like he's begging but his tone was full of teasing. The prince was not asking permission, he was taunting the younger till he breaks down and begs him to do so.