50 - Things That Needed To Be Clarified.

Taehyung has always been a light sleeper. He didn't wake up when the front door of his living quarters opened but opening the room of his bedroom was enough to make him jolt awake.

He looked at the door with half opened eyes but he was fully alert when he saw his boyfriend standing there with an uncertain expression. Taehyung raised his upper body a bit to see Jungkook clearly as he took few tentative steps towards the bed.

The question on younger's mind was clearly visible in his eyes. Taehyung gave a small smile and waived his hand as a response. Yes, Jungkook is still very much allowed in the bed.

A look of relief washed over Jungkook's face and he removed his shirt before getting on to the bed. Taehyung adjusted bit to the side so that the younger can come in to his arms. That's the normal position they sleep.

A comfortable silence followed, despite the many questions both of them had. There are plenty of time to discuss issues and problems but right now is only for them to be with each other.

But there was one thing that they had to sort out.

"I'm sorry, Kook. For everything." Taehyung said in a soft voice as he held the younger against his chest.

"I know. I forgive you. I'm sorry too, for, you know, overreacting." Jungkook mused back and gave a small kiss to Taehyung's hand that was over his heart.

Again a comfortable silence fell over them. Jungkook was just about to fall asleep when Taehyung spoke up again.

"Move in with me." Taehyung said in a tentative voice.

"Uhh.... what?"

"Move in with me. You know, in here."

"Uhhh...."

"Kook, last 3 nights that I slept without you was pure hell for me. I missed you like crazy and I didn't even know when you'll be coming back. Please live with me, so that I can atleast see you at night. Please.."

"Ok."

"W-what?"

"I said ok. I'll move in to your room with you."

"You will?!"

"Yeah.. I missed you like crazy too. And I might not get so annoyed when I don't see you in the day if I know I'll always have you at night."

"Wow!! You know I had prepared a set of arguments and points to convince you. I was ready to talk all night even."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't have to. I'm damn tired and not in a mood for long lectures actually."

"What are you in the mood for then?"

"Cuddles. And sleep. And more cuddles." Jungkook said in a sleepy voice and Taehyung chuckled lightly.

"Cuddles it is then. Sleep well, Kook. I love you." Taehyung said as he pulled the younger in to his body even more.

"I love you too."

With that, both of them slowly fell asleep, content with being in each other's arms.

______________________________________

The morning came and Taehyung woke up early as usual. He sent a message to Hoseok saying he might take a day off today and for Hoseok to handle whatever his schedule was.

They had breakfast. Then a heart to heart talk. There was so much gray areas that needs to be cleared if they are to move forward.

Taehyung apologized again for what he did. And Jungkook accepted that.

"I understand why you did what you did Tae. I may not like it but I can understand." Jungkook said with a soft smile as he sat on the sofa, with Tae's head resting on his lap.

"But that doesn't mean it was right.  That bastard said some really vulgar things about you and I panicked and just lost my head, Kook." Taehyung closed his eyes in content when Jungkook started to stroke his hair.

"Yeah, well, I would have liked to have a little chat with him but you didn't give me a chance." Jungkook said with a pout.

Taehyung opened his eyes to see his baby pouting and gently grabbed Jungkook's lips with his fingers and gave it a little shake.

"I was kind of in a hurry. You said you wanted to go home and I couldn't let you go till that bastard is dead."

"It couldn't lead back to you right?"

"Nope. The official story is that prince Kai died from an car accident. They had staged everything. Died from the blood loss due to his dick being cut off   might be too much for the country to handle. Guess the king was embarrassed to let the world know that a family member of one of his sexual assault victims killed him as a revenge."

"How did you find her even?"

"Yoongi hyung have a spy network that I didn't have a clue about even. It seemed like she was already planning a revenge, a suicide mission to be precise. We just gave her tools and a means to carry out her wish. She was very grateful."

Jungkook just hummed in agreement. Taehyung looked at the beautiful face of his boyfriend. He felt so relieved that Jungkook forgave him. He didn't know what to do for past three days.

"Kook?"

"Hmm..?

"I promise never to hide anything from you, Kook. It'll be us together,  always."

"Good, and I will hold you to that. Just don't treat me like a doll, Tae. I'm not used to being pampered like that and I don't want it."

"I know. Although I would love to pamper you, you are definitely not a doll."

"Ok then. And as for using your prince card on me... well guess I'll tolerate it, when absolutely necessary."

Taehyung looked at the younger with surprise. He actually thought that this was the part that Jungkook had most issues with.

"You will?!!"

"Yeah.. I don't like it but I know you can't help it either. You are the crown prince of the country. I accepted that when I came back. Just don't push me around like a puppet, please.."

"Of course I won't baby. I will never do that."

"Then we are ok, this time." Jungkook said with a note of finality and Taehyung reached up to give him a  kiss.

"Should we go to work?" Jungkook asked in between small pecks and Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

"No.. you're already at work. You are protecting me." Taehyung mused as he raised his body up from Jungkook's lap and pushed Jungkook back on to the sofa a bit.

Jungkook turned them around and now Taehyung was the one on the sofa and Jungkook straddled him. He slowly rubbed his ass on to Taehyung front, making the prince give out a low growl.

"Well, it is a very dangerous world out there, my prince. I think it'll be better if we go to the bedroom. It'll be easier to protect you there." Jungkook said with a mock serious expression and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh.

"Whatever my guard wants. Let's get this to the bedroom then."

Taehyung locked his hands securely around Jungkook's thighs and lifted the younger. He carried him all the way to the bed and threw him on to bed with a force, making the younger bounce a bit on the bed.

"Now, about that protecting-" Taehyung asked as he removed his own shirt and climbed on to the bed. "Do you think you need cloths to do that?"

______________________________________

A/N - hey, just a filler chapter. Cause there were few things that needed to be clarified from the previous one. 😊😊

We are gonna have curfew from today night till Monday 😔😔 Looks like it's starting again for us. stay safe everyone.