41 - It's All Good Now.

Jungkook woke up in his boyfriend's arms next day. He had slept most of yesterday so he was feeling really rested and relaxed, which made him get up even before the sun is up.

He looked at the prince who was sleeping peacefully. With an adorable pout on his face, he really looked like a child. Jungkook couldn't believe he was the same scary person who was here the night before the last.

Jungkook knows why the prince got so mad with angry. It's because the prince loves him too much. Jungkook couldn't even imagine what he will do if the prince was in dangerous situation like that. It was too frightening to even think about.

Jungkook gently ran his finger over the prince's naked chest. He wasn't having any indecent thoughts, just loved the fact that this amazing man is his to touch and love.

Suddenly the prince's hand shot up to grab Jungkook's hand and stopped his movements.

"That tickles." Taehyung mumbled in his raspy bed voice.

"Sorry." Jungkook apologised with a pout. He didn't mean to wake the prince.

"What time is it?" Taehyung mumbled again as he pulled his boyfriend in to a tighter hug.

"I don't know, too early anyway." Jungkook's muffled voice was heard from somewhere at the prince's chest.

"Why are you up so early then?"

"I spent most of yesterday sleeping. Enough for a whole week I think. Am I allowed to go to work today?"

"You can, if you want to."

"I do."

"Ok."

There was a silence after that as both of them just listened to each other's heartbeat. This moment was perfect, neither of them minded waking up like this everyday.

______________________________________

Jungkook reported for work and Hoseok was really glad to see him. The captain was actually worried about Jungkook because he hadn't seen the man at all after Jungkook followed the enraged prince that day.

"Are you ok, Kook?" Hoseok asked with a concerned look and Jungkook gave him a soft smile.

"I'm fine hyung."

After the guards go over the schedules for the day, they went for their respective duties.

______________________________________

Things were back to normal except for the fact that the king and the prince of the country was not speaking with each other. All the ministers were tiptoeing around the two of them too.

Jungkook continuously asked for Taehyung to forgive the king but Taehyung rejected it every time. Jungkook tried being flirty, sweet, bratty and even angry but nothing worked.

After a fight between the two lovers, Jungkook gave up and told Hoseok that there's nothing he can do. Hoseok relayed the message to Yoongi who in turn told it to the king.

Namjoon was really upset over what happened but Taehyung didn't even give him a chance to apologies. Namjoon didn't know what else to do.

Taehyung was in his office when the guard outside informed him that the queen, Jin, is here to meet him. Jin came in with a smile and sat on a chair.

"How's Jungkook?" Jin asked and Taehyung internally groaned. He could guess what this visit was about.

"He's fine." Taehyung replied in a calm tone.

However angry or pissed off he is, Taehyung can never raise his voice at Jin.

Jin gave a nod at that and there were few minutes of silence after that.