51 - What Happens When You Disobey Me. (M)

A/N - Mature contents ahead. So kids, you know the drill. 😉😉

______________________________________

Taehyung was angry. He was waiting for Jungkook to come to the room for about 3 hours now but the younger guard was not yet home. Taehyung tried calling him but the call just straight went to voice mail.

He tried to hold out as much as he can but as the minutes passed by, Taehyung started to get worried a little. It's not like Jungkook to ignore his calls. As much as Taehyung hated to interfere with Jungkook's work, he decided to call Hoseok.

Hoseok answered the call within few rings and Taehyung could hear the loud noise in the background.

"Your highness."

"Hobi, where are you? What's that noise?" Taehyung asked with a loud voice as he was sure the captain will not be able to hear him otherwise.

"We are at Bambam's congratulatory party." Hoseok's were screaming in to the phone.

"Party?!" Taehyung snapped as he figured out what was happening. "Is Jungkook there with you all?"

"Kook?! Yes, he's here. Shall I give the phone to him?"

"No, no need. Enjoy the party Hobi. Good night."

"Thank you. Good night."

Taehyung kept the phone and looked at the clock. It was already pass 11pm. He had thought for a few minutes and decided what he will do, depending on the time the younger gets home.

Different welcome according to the hour, each a little intense than the last. And if he was honest, Taehyung was hoping for the younger to be late as possible.

Taehyung sat on the sofa, pulled up some documents that he had to review tomorrow and waited.

_____________________________________

It was around 3.00am in the morning when Jungkook finally came back. The younger slowly opened the door and sneaked in. His shoes were already removed and he was carrying it in his hands to avoid making noises. He knows how much of the light sleeper the prince is.

Jungkook was halfway to the bedroom when the lights of the living room flickered on. Taehyung sat on a sofa with a amused expression on him face. Jungkook dropped the shoes to the floor.

"Oh.."

Taehyung looked at his bratty guard with an intense look, making the younger fidget under it. Jungkook was looking everywhere but at the prince. Taehyung got up and walked towards the younger. He circled the younger as he took in his messed up appearance.

Jungkook's shirt was wrinkled and halfway out of his pant, sleeves rolled up a bit and there was a little patch of something on his pant, probably a food stain of some sort. Taehyung leaned closer and sniffed him a little.

"How much drunk are you?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice.

"N-not at all. We didn't d-drink since we all had work t-tomorrow. I-I just h-had a beer only." Jungkook was stuttering but his voice didn't had any traces of being drunk.

"Why didn't you tell me where you were going?"

Jungkook gulped before answering.

"T-the guys thought I was being a p-pussy for always asking your permission. They c-called me your p-pet and d-dared me to go without telling you."

"But you are my pet. You're my beautiful bunny, aren't you?"

"Yes. But they were making fun of me."