31 - What Have I Done?

Hoseok was kind of nervous as he waited out side the door. Jungkook has a habit of losing his head when he's angry and spitting out utter bullshit as a result. And anyway, Yugyeom is kind of an touchy subject for the prince although that idiotic guard is totally oblivious to the reason.

Hoseok just hopes that the young guard doesn't do anything stupid this time. He was standing there for about 5 minutes when Jungkook came out of the room.

The guard looked horrified, disturbed and even ashamed. One look at the younger's face was all Hoseok needed to know that something terrible has happened.

"Jungkook, you fool, what did you do?" Hoseok whispered in a concerned voice.

Jungkook looked at the captain for a second. The fact that the captain immediately thought that Jungkook was to blame, was a disheartening for the younger. He couldn't look at the dissappointed face of his captain and ran off without another word.

"Jungkook!!" Hoseok whisper yelled in concern but couldn't go after the younger as the crown prince was still inside.

______________________________________

Taehyung dropped to a chair when the younger left the room. He was so angry but he was hurt even more. How could Jungkook have thought about him like that.

True, he always yearned to touch the younger guard but he always thought that the feeling were mutual. I mean, was he forcing the guard? Did he unknowingly used his power as the crown prince to make Jungkook do things he didn't want to do?

Those thoughts were much more powerful than the anger he felt and soon he was all consumed by the dreadful fear that the guard may have not regarded him with the same feeling that he did.

Hoseok looked up in concern when the prince came out of the room. He wanted to talk with the prince but he held his tongue as it was not his place. They walked back to the prince's living quarters in silence.

Once they reached there, Taehyung dismissed Hoseok saying that he does not want a guard for the rest of the day. Hoseok went after giving a respectful bow, thinking about finding that idiotic guard.

______________________________________

Jungkook was ashamed of himself. He didn't know what made him say such a thing. Although the prince was rough with him, he actually liked it very much. He loved the way the prince manhandle him.

He was just so angry at the prince's untrue accusation of his best friend. Yugyeom thought of him as a brother right? There was no way he would have flirted with Jungkook. The prince was so wrong to do that, wasn't he?

Even though Jungkook didn't think for a moment that Yugyeom would have romantic feelings about him, he just couldn't get rid of the thought 'what if'.

He picks up his phone and dialled Yugyeom's number and the call was answered immediately.

"Hello."

Jungkook supressed a scoff as it was the first time ever that Yugyeom answered the phone in a normal way. Why didn't he do that last time?

"Gyeomie, I want to talk about something. Can I come meet you now?"

"Sure, you can come now."

"Ok."

"See you."

Jungkook went to the university and Yugyeom was waiting for him. Although he said he wanted to talk, Jungkook didn't know how to start the conversation. You can't outright ask your friend whether he has feelings for you right.

Luckily, Yugyeom took the lead.

"Hey koo, I'm sorry about the phone call. I hope I didn't get you in to any trouble by that?" Yugyeom said with a genuine worry.