58 - My Delicious Kookie.

Jungkook followed the prince wordlessly as they both went to Taehyung's room. The prince went straight to the fridge and picked up two beer cans and tossed one to Jungkook. They drank their beer without speaking. Jungkook looked away while Taehyung looked at him.

"Mind telling me what's going on in that pretty head of yours, Kook?" Taehyung asked after a while, making the younger look at him.

"Did you knew it would go this way?" Jungkook asked as he took another sip.

"Yeah, I guessed it would." Taehyung replied with a soft smile.

"I'm sorry, Tae. For everything." Jungkook looked down in dismay.

Taehyung walked to him and held his face. Jungkook tried to avoid his gave but the prince held his face with a iron grip till the younger met his eyes.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Everything will be ok. You trust me right?" Taehyung asked gently, while stroking the younger's face with his thumb.

Jungkook leaned in to the hand that was on his face. "Yeah, I trust you."

Taehyung stepped back with a mischievous look on his face.

"Well, it seemed like I don't have duties since I'm not the crown prince anymore. I think I'm gonna take a nap." Taehyung said teasingly as he walked backwards towards his room.

Jungkook gave a loud laugh.

"The king clearly said that you needed to be protected 24/7. Guess I'm gonna have to accompany you for that nap."

Together, the walked in to the bedroom but it was very clear that  neither had any intention of sleeping.

______________________________________

Jungkook and Taehyung laid in each other's arms after that hot love making. After a while, Jungkook spoke up.

"Tae.."

"Hmm..."

"I was thinking..."

"Hmm... about what, Kook?"

"If you're really going to have free time... I thought... maybe... uhhh.... we could go home."

"Oh..."

"You don't have to, if you don't want it. I just thought.... maybe... you know, cause you were saying it the other day, before all this fiasco happened."

"Yeah, I would love to go. Maybe you can introduce me to your father." Taehyung said the last part in a teasing voice.

"Tae.." the younger said in a  reproachful tone. "I think my father knows the crown prince after working so many years in the palace."

"Yeah, but have you ever introduced anyone as your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked again, making the younger blush a little.

"No." Jungkook answered after few seconds. " I have not."

They fell to a comfortable silence for few minutes before Taehyung spoke up. He was snuggling on to Jungkook's neck, making the younger feel every puff of breath the prince was releasing.

"Kook."

Taehyung called in a soft voice but Jungkook didn't answer.

"Kook!!" Taehyung mused again but Jungkook didn't even acknowledged that.

Taehyung raised in head a bit to look at the younger who was now pretending to be asleep. Pretending, cause Taehyung could clearly see him fighting to keep a smile back.

"Kook."

"Kook!."

"Koo..."

"Kookie.."