20 - Let's Just Be Professional Here.

Jungkook didn't stop running until he reached his room. He locked the room before sitting on the bed and then only he paused to take a breath. He couldn't believe what happened, hell he didn't even fully understood what happened either.

Few weeks ago, he would have thought that the crown prince was playing with him but now that he knows the prince, that doesn't seem like the case. But what else can it be? Surely the prince does not have feelings for him, right?

I mean, Jungkook knows he's fairly good looking but he's just a lowly guard and the prince... well, he's the crown prince of this country. It doesn't make sense for the prince to have any feelings about him, especially with the way Jungkook behaved earlier.

Jungkook was deep in thoughts when he heard a knock. He froze on his bed at the thought of prince coming and finding him here but he soon relaxed when he heard his captain's voice

"Kook, are you in there?" Hoseok's voice came from the other side.

"Coming, Hyung." Jungkook quickly opened the door to see Hoseok standing there with an uneasy look.

Hoseok was really nervous after he sent Jungkook with the crown prince. He was sure that the prince will not really harm Jungkook, he's too whipped about the man to do something like that, but still, Hoseok felt uneasy.

The younger guard was like his own brother and Hoseok had promised Jungkook's father that he'll take care of Jungkook.

Jungkook stepped aside for Hoseok to come in but Hoseok stood outside.

"A-are you ok, Kook?" Hoseok asked tentatively.

Jungkook looked at his captain in surprise, it's as if Hoseok knew exactly what happed earlier. But he didn't say anything else and Jungkook was also not comfortable of talking about what happened.

"Yeah, I s-suppose." Jungkook replied with an uncertain voice.

Hoseok gave a sigh. This was exactly as he expected. He knows that Jungkook is really, really, dense when it comes to feelings and stuff but it's not something Hoseok can interfere with. He'll just have to settle for being there for the younger whenever Jungkook needs him.

"Well, you know you can talk to me about anything, right Kook? I'm always here for you. No matter what." Hoseok said as he gave a reassuring smile to the younger.

Jungkook gave a nod. "I know. Thanks hyung."

"Well, good night then. I'll see you tomorrow." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Good night hyung."

Jungkook went back inside his room after locking the door. He fell on to his bed but sleep was nowhere near him as his head was filled with so many confusing thoughts.

_____________________________________

Next morning, Jungkook debated with himself whether he could go for training or not but he didn't really had a choice. He opened the door to the training room and saw that prince Taehyung was already there, warming up.

"Good morning Kook." The prince greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning, your highness." Jungkook replied with a bow.

"Shall we start?"

"Yes, your highness."

Taehyung watched as the guard took few minutes to warm up. He wasn't sure whether Jungkook will come for practice today after the little fiasco that happened last night.

Taehyung groaned internally for what must be for the millionth time. He couldn't believe how stupid he had been. Firstly, he shouldn't have forced himself on to the guard like that. And secondly, since he had forced himself like that, he should have carried on with it.

At least then he would have known what the younger thought about it. The uncertainty of the situation had been driving him insane.

After Jungkook warmed up, they get on with their routine. Jungkook was more skilled in traditional, Korean and other Asian martial art formats while Taehyung was more knowledgeable in western fighting formats. They both have been teaching each other and perfecting both ends so it was a very good arrangement for both.

They started their training, or rather their familiar dance, but Jungkook seemed to be holding back a bit. He was not his normal confident self and seemed to be reluctant to come in to the prince's personal space.

Taehyung tried to ignore that and continue with their pattern but it proved to be unsuccessful when Jungkook misread their distance, and fell to the ground, taking Taehyung down with him too. They landed on top of each other, Jungkook groaning with the sudden weight on top of his body.

"Focus! Jungkook." Taehyung cautioned as he got up and extended his hand to the guard.

"Yes, your highness." Jungkook replied in a meek tone and they reassumed their training.

After a few more minutes, Jungkook again made a mistake and would have resulted in another fall if Taehyung hadn't held him close to his body. He was standing behind Jungkook and quickly wrapped his arms around the younger and pulled him on to his chest.

Jungkook felt his breath hitch at how closely they were standing. He could practically feel the prince's breath against his nape and it was sending shivers down his spine.

However, when he tried to untangled himself, Taehyung didn't let him.

"What's wrong Kook?" Taehyung whispered in to the younger's ear.

"N-nothing, your highness." Jungkook stuttered.

Taehyung gave a sigh. He knows very well what's going on in Jungkook's mind and he can't exactly blame the younger. If anyone's to blame, it's him.

"Would you please relax? Look, I'm sorry about last night. I should have made sure you were ok with it first. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable" Taehyung said in a sincere voice and Jungkook fidgeted a bit in the prince's hold.

He did not wanted have that conversation, yet, as he was not still sure how he felt about that. He weakly tried to get out of the hold but the prince tightened his arms even more.

"But, this is training, ok? We both need this and I can't do it properly if you are not focusing. I don't want you to hurt yourself, or me for that matter. I promise I'll be strictly professional and not try to do anything inside this room. You have my word. So can we please get back to work?"

Jungkook thought for few seconds and gave a nod. Taehyung chuckled for a bit before releasing the guard. He tilted his head a bit to the side and looked at Jungkook with amused eyes and Jungkook couldn't help but give a faint smile too.

"So... are we good?" Taehyung asked again and Jungkook could see it in his eyes that the prince is serious and sincere.

"Yeah, we're good." Jungkook replied a little more confidently and they both started their training again.

But this time, Jungkook was more focused about the fighting techniques rather than how the prince's body felt against his.