Chapter 14: Love

I smiled loving at the god in front of me

I watched him as he sat under a tall tree in Odin's private garden. No illusions, just him. He had a book in his hands, his long fingers gracefully flipped to the next page. His green and black suit looking just as handsome as the last.

How did I manage to get this handsome god as my soulmate?

I bit my lip as I stepped towards the god.

I put my hands over his eyes making him jump in surprise.

"Guess who?" I whispered in his ear, my lips skinning his ear. I smiled at the sound of the shaky breath he let out.

I know I have the same affect on him as he does with me.

Loki put the book down on the ground beside him and removed my hands from his face. He turned his head to look at me.

My heart jumped at the sight of his green orbs, filled with admiration and joy.

"You finally come to join me?" Loki held my hand as he lead my around him, leading me to his lap. He wrapped his arms around me.

"For a few days, yes." I smiled as I ran my hand over his face. His skin cold against my warm hand. He leaned into my hand.

"Well, I'm overjoyed to see you again, my love." Loki mumbled as studied my face, smiling like an idiot.

I brought my lips to his, almost moaning at the feeling of his lips against mine.

His skin was cold, like ice, while mine was on fire. We're the opposite, and I absolutely love it.

Our lips moulded together, like they were made for each other. I could feel the yearning and love Loki put into the kiss. I gave him just as much back.

I pulled away, needing to take a breath.

"I've missed you so much. You had me worried that night I last visited." Loki ran his hand over my cheek.

"You helped me calm down. I'm completely fine right now. You always make me feel relaxed." I wrapped my arms around his back as I snuggled into his chest, taking in his scent.

"You are awfully loving today." Loki didn't hesitate to hold me close. "Any particular reason as to why?"

"I love you, that's why." I stifled a yawn as I closed my eyes, listening to his heart beat. It picked up a bit when I said those five words.

"I love you too." Loki mumbled against in my hair, placing a kiss on my head. He ran his hand up and down my back.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. I missed his touch. His heartbeat. His voice. His smile. I just want him to hold me forever.

"I wish we could stay like this forever too." I felt Loki smiled against my hair.

"Get out of my head, Loki." I groaned in embarrassment, not wanting him to hear my thoughts about him.