Chapter - I

Delhi international airport:

Shyam and anjali are waiting for her to come. Suddenly they have come across our gang payash(payal and akash) and lavan( lav and NK ).
They were busy in talking that they didn't notice that their BB(bigbrother) is standing behind them listening to their conversation.

Ak: Why he has to forget again yaar?

NK: Don't know how choti will feel. How much angry will be she ?

La: yeah NK. Poor ASR. Now has to face the wrath of his dearest princess.

Pa: But where is she? Why is she taking this much time to come?

Ak: Ha! I am also seeing that only. I think we should inform this to BB. May be he can reduce the anger of choti.

Nk: Do u really think that choti will leave nannav that easily. I don't think so.

La: By the way when we will get the opportunity to see the great ASR is frightening. It's rare case. Let us enjoy guys. Lavanya said by winking at them.

Shyam and anjali chuckled lightly by the comment of lavanya.

Pa: I dont think shyam bhai had wakened up this early.

Ak: why?

Pa: He will be busyyyy with your sister na?

La: yeah it's true. Busy in romancing anju di. I think you both also should learn from them. What do you think?

Shyam and anjali had made awe expressions on their faces.

Payash had been blushing by that comment.

NK: I think you are true baby. I will try it on you. Come.
With that NK pulled lav towards him.

Just then his ear has caught by shyam.

Sh: Acha! You are doing this behind us.

Nk: aah! BB please live it. Its paining. I didn't do anything. This lav only said to romance.

La: NK ki bache! Wait I will show you what it means by messing with la.
With that she started to chase him.

NK: ok ok Sorry baby. Please sorry.

La: ok. I will leave you now.
By the way BB you here?

Sh: Came to pick choti.

"Oh! " said all the gang.

An: why this choti taking this much time?

Sh: I think that she had already left towards her Arniee.

Ak: No!This will be very bad.

NK: I think we should go guys.

La: Now only god can save the ASR.

All are agreed to her and moved towards the RM.

AR Fashion house:

ASR has entered the premises of the office. There is pin drop silence in the office. All are wishing him and our arrogant man is replying with a nod.
He then went straight towards his cabin and waited for aman mathur to come.He waited for almost 10 minutes but no sign of aman. Frustrated he strode towards aman's cabin.

Meanwhile in aman's cabin:

Am: Why are you looking so beautiful today? I cant concentrate on the work by seeing you like that. With that he started to go towards her.

She is stepping backwards until she hits the glass at the back.

Pr: Amu... leave...me said priya by stammering due to the close proximity.

Am: No.

Pr: Anyone will come.

Am: let them

Pr: Anyone will see

Am: let them. You know how much I am missing you. Let's get married soon priya. I cant able to live without you now.

Pr: Then marry me. I am also not able to live without you.

Am: You still didn't tell the reason why are you looking so beautiful today. He pecked her right cheek .

Pr: she blushed and thought to tease him. Why am I not looking beautiful daily? Said with sad expression.

Am: No. Its not like that.

Pr: I know how it is. You are saying I am not looking good. Go I will not talk to you. With that she faked anger.

Am: Baby please.... Listen to me. I didn't mean it. You are always looking beautiful only.

Pr:Really ! exclaimed priya.

Am: Ha baby. With that he pecked another cheek.

Ar: If you done with your romance then can I get the file of the client.
Said sarcastically.

With sudden entrance of arnav, aman immediately left the priya and stood straight.

Am: Can't you knock the door before coming

Ar: In my office I should get inside the cabin by knocking the door. Wah! Great.

Aman looked at him and smiled sheepishly.

Ar:Now why are you looking at me like a ghost go and arrange the conference hall for meeting.

Aman hand over the file to him and went to arrange the conference hall.

Pr: Good morning ASR

Ar: Good morning. Still how many days you will continue romancing on my office. Get married soon and do romance in your house. What have you seen in this idiot that you have fallen for him.

Aman came in and looked at him with "what the " expression.

Priya chuckled lightly.

Am: Conference hall is ready for the meeting.

Ar: Ok. Bye

Pr: Bye.

Conference hall:

Meeting is going on. Suddenly arnav gets a feeling that his heartbeats are rising. It indicating that his princess is near to him.

Suddenly he gets up from the chair and strode towards aman who is busy in giving presentation.

Ar: what is the date today.

Aman tells him the date and both stood straight when realization dawned into them that they forgot the day on which his princess / choti is returning.

Arnav postpones the meeting for tomorrow and sends them.

Both of them don't know what to do next other than the volcano to burst on them.

Suddenly the conference room is wide opened and there stood a girl in early twenties with fire spitting eyes looking towards them.

If the eyes have power then they both should have burnt by now.

They gulped and looked towards each other.

She is wearing white top with blue Jean's by leaving hair open looking very beautiful in that attire.

They both faced each other and looked towards her and bowed down their heads.

She strode towards them and stood straight by folding hands across the chest as demanding an explanation from them.

So how is it?

I think  by now You had guessed the girl.

If there is any mistakes inform me.