Chapter 19

Hello guys.  Here is the next part.

Evening  in RM:

All are getting ready for engagement. Elders are waiting in the hall for them. Slowly all youngsters came down. They are looking stunning in their dresses. Engagement ceremony is started now. Four couples are on four stages.

Aman -priya stage:

Madhumathi went and applied tika on their foreheads.she forwarded ring to aman to wear it for priya.

Aman by taking that ring he kneeled down and said" you are with me when I needed a shoulder. You have become my support in my bad days.
You are there for me when I felt weak. You have become my strength in my weakness. You are there for me everytime. Will you give me the favour to be with you all your life time when you needed. Will you become mrs.priya aman mathur." asked aman.

Priya looked at him and said "yes .I will happily Become mrs. Aman mathur. Yes I will be there for you when you neede for lifetime. I love you mr.aman."said priya.

Aman stood up and slid the ring into her finger and said "I love you mrs.aman" and kissed her hand.

Priya also took the ring and slid into his finger and hugged him. All family members congratulate them one by one. The couple took the blessing from  the elders. Then they went towards lavan stage.

NK-Lavanya stage:

Manorama applied tika on their foreheads and handed the rings to them.

NK kneeled down infront of lavanya and said" I didn't thought that I will fall in love with you but it happened.  When? Why? How?I dont know. But I had fallen for you. I may not say it is easy to deal me. But I can say we can go through it both together. I won't say that I cant live without you. But I don't want to live without you. I am ready to live my whole life with the  most beautiful person like you. Are you ready to live your whole with me as my better half."asked NK.

Lavanya nodded her head as yes and said" I am ready to live my whole life with a stupid monkey like you." Said laughing. Nk glared at her and then smiled. Lavanya also smiled and hugged him and said "I love you NK." They both exchanged their rings and took the elders blessing.

Akash-payal stage:

Garima kept tika on their foreheads and handed the rings to them.

Akash kneeled down on his knee and looked at payal lovingly and smiled. He scratched his head not to understand from where to start. Seeing him payal smiled a bit. Everyone chuckled at his expression. Gathering courage he said" payal you know I am not a talkative person. I may not have words to Express my love towards you but I can show it to you" and he stood and kissed her forehead  and said " will you be my wife for all seven lifes"asked akash.

Payal nodded as yes. Akash slid the ring in her finger. Then payal said "today you again proved me how much you love me by your gesture. It says that action speaks more than words. I will happily be your wife for next seven lifes. I love you akash."said payal and slid the ring in his finger. "I love you too payal"said akash.

All elders blessed them and congratulated them. Then all went near our arshi stage.

Arnav-kushi stage:

Anjali applied tika on their foreheads and handed the rings. Immediately both slid the rings on their fingers without waiting.

"I thought that you will propose her like others."said anjali.

"This is not fair. Please arnav propose her for once for us "said lavanya.

"Ha chote."said nani.

Arnav sighed and looked towards his princess. She nodded her head as yes.
Then suddenly lights went off. And spot light focused only on both. Arnav kneeled down and by taking a rose in his hand he forwarded it to kushi and said" I dont know from where to start.  Maybe I was a different person before you came.  But after your birth only I laughed,  played, cried, fighted,.....  everything I experienced because of you. By seeing you for the first time I felt like my life is fulfilled now. I am a complete person now. Only one thought came into my mind that she is my angel,  my princess, I have to protect her from all the evil of the world. Whatever Maybe the condition I should not make her cry. She should be happy always. So from that time I am trying to make you happy. I want to make you more happiest person in the world. Will you give me the honor to become your prince forever princess."asked arnav.

Kushi smiled and nodded as yes and hugged him tight and said "I love you so much arnieee. I will be your princess and you will be my prince forever. " said happily. "Love you too princess."said arnav.

Then lights came up.All the family members smiled looking at them and arshi took the blessing from elders. And soon everyone took some photos and retired saying it as a day.

Everyone are in their own world. Only two days are left for marriage. All couples are enjoying with each other. Youngsters once checked if everything is ok or not. By satisfying that ashutosh men didn't enter into the mansion they felt relieved. After completing the dinner all went to sleep.

So this is it. Please support me .