Chapter 16

Hello guys here is the next part. 

At AR:

All youngsters are sitting in arnav's cabin after lunch to discuss about something.

"I think the accident of shashi uncle also made by ashutosh only." Said aman. Everyone looked at him and nodded as yes thoughtfully.

"I think we should concentrate on him more to protect our family. The question is why after all these years he is again attacked us. He can attack that time also."asked akash not getting any idea about attack.

"Maybe he had known the truth that still we are alive."said Shyam.

"Then he should attack only us. But why shashi uncle. He didn't do anything to ashutosh. "Asked anjali.

"May be for protecting us all these years. He is angry on uncle and attacked him."said arnav. Everyone agreed to him.

"Now what we will do guys."asked kushi.

"We should know first where is he living? And with whom he is living? Is anybody helping him in attacking us? Or he is single?"said payal.

"As far as I remember he has a son named dhruv. Ashutosh made his son also exactly like him only. Like father like son. Very selfish people. I think now his son is helping him to take revenge on us."said shyam.

"Yeah I to think whatever you are saying is correct. But I don't understand one thing. Why he is behind us. Whatever the property we have it is already on his name only. He killed our parents only for property or there is something else we don't know."said arnav keeping his thoughts infront of them.

"I want to tell you one thing. "Said shyam. Everyone looked at him. "Actually arnav you are right he killed our parents because he hate them. He not only killed them for property but he killed them because he hate all of them especially arvind uncle. I listened the conversation between my mom and madhu mami that night before that incident. Ma said everything to madhu mami whatever happened in our absence in lucknow and how arvind Mamu discovered about ashutosh is his step brother. With that shyam said to them why ashutosh hate arvind from the conversation what he heard from his ma to mami."said shyam.

"Why you didn't tell us about this before only."asked anjali

"Already all of us are suffering. I dont want to make you more upset. So I didn't tell anyone about it. "Said shyam.

"Ok he hate my father and the relationship between our parents. He didn't like that. So he killed them. Then what enmity he have with us. Why he wants to kill us"asked kushi.

"Maybe he thought we will file a case on him for property. Or he also wants the property which we earned now." said aman.

"Yaar leave all this why ?what?questions.  I think he is upto something  now. He didn't touched any of you five. But he tried to attack on me. And he tried to degrade akash. I think it is more than property. May be property is one reason but there is more to it. For that we should need to first investigate about ashutosh  and subhadra malik past."said NK.

"What will be the past for subhadra malik "asked akash confusedly.

"Do you think that only because she had not get love from arvind mamu father. She made ashutosh against us. I think there is something else.  We should find it as fast as possible. "Ssid NK.

"Ha NK is right we should find it from grandpa past days . We should get the information from his birth to death."said arnav.

"We have decided to go to lucknow to find about that."said lavanya.

"What!!!!! Are you guys crazy. Who will keep the head in tigers mouth knowing it is danger."yelled shyam.

"No I won't allow you guys to go "said anjali .

"Guys guys relax. First listen to us.we are not going to enquire about them. We will go there as a film makers or photographers . In the name of shooting we  will dig the matter. And about his illegal activities I think aman should take care about this." said NK.

"Ok. Plan is nice but you should take care ."said shyam.

"Dont worry BB. We will be not alone.  Our friends who are working as under cover cops will help us."said lavanya.

"As NK said he will get the matter regarding past. I will track illegal activities of him. BB you made will of all the properties in such a way that it needs all of our presence and signature not finger prints. Anyone forcefully make our signature also it should go to orphanage. "Said aman. Shyam nodded.

"I will find where he and his son is. Who is helping them. "Said arnav.

"What should I do?"asked akash.

"You talk with nani and mama about ma . How she meet arvind about her friends. And also you ask for nani past also."Said arnav shocking everyone.

"naniji past. But why?"asked priya.

"Because she is also from lucknow and basically of subhadra age. She may have known about subhadra.  So you just ask her and gather the information. "Said arnav and akash nodded.

"Di you ask mama for any diary anything that ma used to write. We can get some information from that if anything is there( turning towards to lavan) you both search the whole sheeshmahal without anyone notice if you get the permission to enter into it. And also you search gupta mansion also in lucknow.(turning  to kushi and payal ) you both talk to garima amma and madhu mami/buaji and ask them to tell whatever the information they know about the Malik's. (Turning to priya) and priya you tap all the phones of ours. And assign all GPS systems in all of our cars and phones and vehicles. Bring the cctv footage from the road if any is available where we have got kidnapped and from the road of babuji accident.you also take the cctv footage of our house on the day which we are kidnapped and look after it again. Maybe we can get a clue. So everyone be careful. Aman tell your source to collect the evidences against ashutosh. BB increase the security . Ok ."said arnav in his ASR style. Everyone nodded at him and went to their respective cabins to finish the work.

Arnav called someone and said "collect all the information regarding our rivals in business.  And also I want their activities of last 3 months. Find where is ashutosh malik , dhruv malik and subhadra malik are staying.  I want all this information on my table within 3 days. Understood. " barked arnav on the phone to his secret investigator. 

Ok guys . This is it. Please vote and comment.  Enjoy the reading.