Chapter 14

Hello guys here I m with the next part.

In RM:

Morning:

All are assembled in the hall after breakfast.

"Shyam beta we thought to change your identities because of your safety. We want to change your names also. So that no one will come to know about you all."started shashi slowly. Arshi and shali are listening to them. As ashutosh dont have any personal hate towards mathur so they no need to change aman name.

Family thought that already they created their fake death. So ashutosh will think that they died in accident. If he got doubt and done cross check means he will search with their surnames. So if children names will be Malik's means he will identify easily. So thought to change surnames. But if he remembers children names then he can easily guess that they are their children only. So they thought to change the children names. So he may think they are not arvind and rakesh children.  So if he further enquired also there should not be any problem. So they thought to adopt them as their children. So no one could harm them.

Shyam listened to shashi and looked towards anjali and arshi. They also looked towards him and nodded as yes."ok chachaji as your wish."said shyam.

"We also thought to adopt you people as our children. So we will be your legal parents from now onwards. Is it ok for you?"asked manohar.

"Dont take us wrong beta. We are doing this for your good only. We know how you people might feel that to change your parents name. But your parents have protected you by costing their lives. So we also should respect their decision by protecting you people.  So to protect from evil we want this step to be taken. You people are also our children only. We are not showing any sympathy towards you. You also don't feel that you are burden to us. Children will not be burden to their parents."said shashi.

"Ha beta we have decided when shyam has borned only that how many children we may have separately but all of them our children only. We have 9 children to look after. All are our children only. We ourselves think that we only gave birth to all of you."said manorama.

"Ha beta. Dont feel sad and hesitate to ask anything.  Children should not feel hesitant infront of parents. "Said garima.

"Ha bacho. Till yesterday you have 5 fathers and 5 mothers. But dont feel sad you have lost 3 fathers and 2 mothers. Still you have 2 fathers and 3 mothers. You can share anything to anyone of us. You can ask us anything,  you can demand us, you can make us run, laugh, cry, ....what not. Everything that a child want from their parents and everything that a child want to do to their parents. "Said Madhumathi.

"Ha bacho if any one of your parents scold you na you come near to me. I will teach them what is the power of being the head in the family. What you will say? Ok na."said nani to enlighten the atmosphere.

Everyone slightly smiled to it and shyam has looked towards the anjali and arshi. They said ok for their proposal. "Ok babuji as your wish. We will accept you as our parents."said shyam to shashi. Shashi feeled overwhelmed when shyam called babuji and hugged him. "Thanks beta." said shashi.

"So now you have great opportunity to select your names guys. Wow!!! That will be funny"said NK to bring smile on their faces.

"So who will select whose names." asked akash.

"I will select for choti"said all in unison. All looked each other and laughed.

"Ok . I will select for arnav."said again all in unison.

"Ok .I will select for both shyam and anjali"said again all in unison.

This time everyone smiled . Elders felt happy by seeing the smile on their children faces.

"Ok bache you people go and decide the names for four of them separately.  We will discuss it. And keep the names which everyone likes.ok" said nani. "Now all of  you go"said nani.

After sometime:

Till then everyone has finished their lunch and again seated in hall. Children came there with the names.

"So you are ready to give the names " asked shashi. And everyone nodded.

"So first shyam's name. Into which name you want to change it."asked manohar.

"Shravan gupta" said all children in unison.

"Oh.ok nice name. Is it Ok shyam beta" asked shashi. Shyam nodded as yes.

"Then anjali name now"asked manohar.

"Anika singh raizada "said again all in unison. And everyone agreed to it.

"Next arnav bitwa name"said manorama.

"Akdoo singh raizada "said all of them and a what the escaped from him.

"What the guys. This is not fair. You cant change my name like that."said arnav irritatingly. Everyone laughed for that.

"Ok ok jokes apart children. What name you have selected for him"asked Madhumathi.

"Aryan singh raizada "said all of them. Everyone agreed to it.

"And next our beloved choti name" said garima.

"I will keep my princess name."said arnav.

"No I will keep it"said shyam.

"No I will "said anjali.

"No we elders will keep it "said all
elders.

"No we will keep "said all children.

"Ok . First of all everyone write the name you thought  on paper and keep it in bowl. Then she will pick one paper. That will be her name."said arnav.

All done like that only. All elders one paper. Shyam,  anjali, arnav eachone one paper. Remaining youngsters one paper.kushi went and picked one paper. "Read the name loudly "said arnav.

"Muskan"said kushi.

Everyone shouted as "yeah". And looked at each other. "See my princess has selected only my paper"said arnav.

"No she has selected mine"said shyam.

"No mine"said anjali.

"No ours "said elders.

"No ours"said youngsters.

Getting confused kushi has opened all the papers and found that they all thought only one name for her.

"You all people have selected common  name to me"said kushi.

Everyone looked at each other."you are happiness beta kushi means happy. We don't want to remove that happiness.  So we kept your name as muskan which means smile. So it also means happiness. After all you are our one and only lovely choti na"said nani.
Everyone agreed. They spend like that only by bringing the children out from depression.

Shashi  and manohar went out for the work of adoption. All of them went to their rooms to take rest.

With the happenings of today they somehow recovered from the lose of their parents. Four of them felt happy for the concern of elders showing on them. They thought that maybe their parents will be happy if we will move on in lifes.

Guys I know I have changed names but they are only for record purpose. Anyone  won't call them with that names in the house.