Chapter - 2

Thank you guys for your support.

  Here is the next part.

       Slowly  aman raised his head and looked towards her and stood up by holding  his ears and started talking
" choti. Sorry pleaseeee really sorry. Suddenly  the meeting came up and it skipped from my brain about your arrival. Really very very  sorry" .with that he started doing sit ups infront of her.

She glared him for some time and seeing the efforts of him by doing sit ups to make her pleased melted her and smiled at him.

Why cant she be melted that fast when she have very kind heart. After all who is she? our kushi kumari gupta. Yes guys she is kushi.

Aman smiled at her and in the next minute they both were hugging each other.

Am: How are you?

Ku: Fine Amy bhai. How are you?

Am: Good. But missed u a lot.

Ku: Me too

With that they looked towards our hero arnav who is staring  at kushi from long time as if he blink his eyes that she will disappear again. Just he is staring at his princess with open mouth.

Both aman and kushi looked at him and closed his mouth by bringing him from his princess kushi dream land. He jerked from his staring session by feeling a hand touching him.

Am: I think I should leave now. You deal with your Arniee. Bye

Ku: yeah bye. I had a lot to deal with him said by glaring at him.

With that aman left by giving privacy to both of them. Now they are alone in the conference hall.

Both are looking each other with various emotions playing in them. Arnav slowly went towards her and cupped her cheek with his hand to make sure that his princess is present infront of him. Kushi also looked at him with all the love and touched his hand assuring him that she is really infront of him. With that arnav dragged her towards a bone crushing hug which was equally tightened by kushi. The eyes which they have are shedding tears of happiness.

Why won't be they happy after all they are meeting each other after 4 years. They never leaved separately since from their childhood. So they are very happy after 4 years.

Slowly arnav released their hug and cupped her face and gave a kiss on her forehead. " I missed you sooooooo much princess " said arnav.

" I also missed you  like a hell Arniee". Said kushi by giving a kiss on his cheek .

"why you didn't came to pick me up asked " asked kushi by faking anger.

" aman said na princess because of meeting. He arranged meeting early in the morning. I thought today is not the day which you are coming. I think it is not my fault. It is that stupid idiot aman's fault. Now a days he is busy in romancing that he forgot about your arrival and made me also to forget it. Idiot Kahi ka. Sorry princess.  Please forgive me. Sorry." Said arnav by holding his ears with a puppy face.

Kushi melted by seeing that face but thought to tease him for some time.so she said by turning other side " No. I won't forgive you. I am upset with you. I won't talk to you for one week. Go".

"Whatttt? One week!!! No no no no princess.  Don't bring that kind of ideas to your brain." With that he moved towards her and turned her to face him and cupped her cheek and said" you know na princess I cant able to live without talking to you. Not even for one day I can imagine without talking to you and you are saying for one week!!!. No give any other punishment but not this one. Pleaseee."