Chapter 15

Hello guys. Thank you so much for your support. So here is the next part of flashback.

Night in RM:

"No. Don't leave me. Dont go. Mamma..  papa... "Shouted kushi by getting up from sleep. She had a nightmare. Everyone went near kushi to see what happened. Anjali who was sleeping with kushi hugged her and said,"choti what happened? "

"Di... di.. maa , papa they.... are going " said kushi stammering.

"No choti dont cry. Please"said anjali.

Everyone looked at kushi not understanding how to console her. Arnav went towards her.

"Princess "called arnav.

"Arniee .... maa.. papa... "said kushi and started crying.

Arnav hugged her and said" sh sh sh princess you are my strong girl na. You said me that you won't cry. Right. Then why are you crying bacha. Dont cry. I said na they will feel sad if you cry. Do you want to feel them sad?" asked arnav. Kushi nodded as no.

"Do you want to see them"asked arnav still hugging.  Kushi nodded  as yes.
They both went near the window and looked towards the sky. "Look princess our parents are shining in the sky. They are saying that not to cry  "said arnav pointing to sky.kushi looked at the sky and seen stars. They both sat on the couch there only. Arnav made kushi to sleep in his lap and signed to all of them to go and everyone nodded and went. Shyam once looked back at arnav and arnav blinked his eyes as I will look after her to shyam. Then shyam came near them and kissed kushi forehead and patted arnav shoulder and went from there. He knew his choti will definitely listen to arnav. After they went arnav said "sleep princess. I will be with you only" by caressing her hair. Kushi hold one of his hand and kept under her chin and slept after sometime.  Arnav also slept in sitting position.

Sheeshmahal:

"Do you think those children died in the accident" asked ashutosh.

"If not also what they will do to us now. Why are you unnecessarily worrying about them"asked subhadra.

"I dont want any of them should be alive and take revenge from us."said ashutosh.

"I think they died. We will enquire about them in delhi."said subhadra.

"I want to kill that raizadas and guptas totally. So no one can talk against me."said ashutosh.

"Dont think anything like that. They are very powerful in delhi. They are thinking that the family dead in accident. So they didn't doubt us. If they got slight doubt also. It will not be good for us. You are only famous in lucknow. You first improve your capabilities then you can think of destroy raizadas. Anyway you still have one weapon with you na to destroy them."saud subhadra evilly.

"Ha you are right . I still have one precious weapon with me."saud ashutosh laughing loudly.

"Papa"called dhruv.

"Come beta." Called ashutosh.

"Papa. Our new house is very beautiful. Where are those children who hurt me.? You throwed them out for me."asked dhruv.

"Ha beta. I just finished them."said ashutosh.

"Papa you don't worry on behalf of you I will take revenge on raizadas. "Said dhruv. Both nodded their heads.