Chapter 29 (Last Part)

So everyone went towards the door and shocked by seeing the surprise.  There at the door stood whole family whom they thought died.  They don't know how to react. Arshi had first came out shock and shouted "maaaa" and followed by shyam and aman "papaa" and then anjali "maaaa". All the children went towards them and engulfed in a tight hug.

After that everyone settled in the hall.
"How is this happened.  Where were you till now. Why you didn't contact us."asked manohar.

"Relax. Relax. I will say"said arvind. With that arvind taken a deep breath and started saying flashback "when we went back to lucknow to settle problem, I went near ashutosh to warn him to stop all these plans. But he said that he will destroy us. So then only I got a slight doubt that he is upto something. So then I came home and prepared plan to burn our car and made it to look as accident,  but subhadra heard it and said to ashutosh. But I heard that subhadra saying to ashutosh that she want to finish us that night itself. So I had slight doubt that they will implement my plan only so I also prepared for it. I said to my driver to replace the ashutosh car with our car. Everything is under my control only then suddenly children came there. I didn't understand anything. I don't know what to do to protect them. So we made them sleep.As per plan ashutosh came to sheeshmahal and tied us, beat us and made property on his name and then he threw us in the car. So as per ashutosh we should die. On the way we freed ourselves  and burnt the car and made him believe that we died. Then we thought to go back  to sheeshmahal for the children but we saw that children are going towards to delhi in car. We felt happy that they had came out from sheeshmahal.Then we also thought to come to delhi. But when we are landed in delhi then we saw the news that our children are died. We don't know what to do. We also believed the news and didn't want to come here. But after two years of that incident we have seen choti in a school which is near our house . We didn't understand anything. So we started stalking you people  then we come to know that you people faked the death of our children. We so wanted to come near you but at that time ashutosh had also found about you. So we again hid ourselves and started protecting you."said arvind.

"But we failed to protect you when he kidnapped you people. But that day we have seen arnav malik. Then we taken him along with us and asked him who he is? Being stubborn he didn't say anything. But after showing ASR pic to him and explained him that AM is looking like ASR. He said about himself."said rakesh.

"But ratna got doubt he may be our twin son. Then AM himself found out about the truth and said to me. We are very happy that we got our son. Then AM said the ASR came to know about him and said that both had plot a plan against ashutosh. Then we entered into the plan without anyone knowledge. So here we are infront of you people."said arvind.

"Finally we got rid of him. Let's forget about past."said nani.

"Yeah.  Our RAIZADA FAMILY finally throwed him out by staying unite all the time without loosing trust on each other. leave all it and you people go and take rest.We can talk tomorrow " said manohar.

Next day:

All are assembled in the hall after breakfast. Kushi is sleeping in her mother lap and same goes with arnav. Shyam,anjali and aman are with their fathers.

"I am so happy to see my full family." Said nani.

"Everyone is happy but we are sad as we not able to see our children marriage. "Said ratna.

"Oh dont feel bad ratna. We can make that possible again. "Said arvind.

"Really!!! but how"asked ratna.

"We will make them marry again"Said arvind

"Yeah. It will be so fun"said ratna.

"So we will call panditji and we fix the date for 6 marriages."said arvind.

"6 marriages but whose "asked manohar.

"Arshi marriage,  lavan  marriage, payash marriage, amaya marriage,  shali marriage,  and arnav and sheetal marriage "said arvind.

"But papa why our marriage. We already have a son. It won't look good."said sheetal.

"No talking again in this matter. We are doing 6 marriages.  That's final."said arvind

"Ha beta agree to it. We also didn't see your marriage. We want you also to be happy. Dont think that you are not belongs to this family. You are our family only. "Said nani to sheetal.

"I had got one idea. I want to share it to you."said arnav.

"What is it arnav"asked arvind.

"Actually here we are living in two houses. Though we all are enjoying together but at night we are dispersing to respective houses. I didn't like it. So I thought to buy a big mansion for all of us. So we can stay in one house only forever. Or we can stay in sheeshmahal forever. It's your choice. "Said arnav.

"Wow chote it's best idea. We can stay all together in one house."exclaimed anjali.

"Yeah beta. Its good thing. We can buy one mansion here and we can go to sheeshmahal as vacation. "Said manohar.

"Ha it will be nice."said shashi and everyone agreed to it.

"So what will be the name of the mansion"asked shyam.

"Anmol mansion. "Said arnav.

"Anmol. Nice. The word means priceless. Our family is also priceless." Said anjali. Everyone agreed to it.

Then they didn't turned back into their lives. Soon they shifted into anmol mansion and as arvind said 6 marriages had taken place again. Then they lived happily with their family forever.

So this is the end of the story.  Hope you guys enjoyed the story.  Thank you for your continuous support throughout the story. Thank you so much guys.