Chapter 9

Hello guys. Here is next part.

In aman's room:

"I didn't expect he will attack us this much early priya. I failed to protect them. Once I lost my father because of them. I don't want to lose anyone now.  Will I able to protect them. What should I do ?. I am scared priya." Said aman scaring to the thought of losing his family again.

"Aman don't get scared. Look at me. You are my brave boy na. If you only will get scared then how you will console others. Be strong aman. I know you are very strong person. Dont let the past haunt you and dont feel weak infront of the past. Chase the past and throw them away from our lives. I know you can do it. Please be strong for  our family."said priya boosting him to get courage. Aman listened to her and hugged her immediately. "You are such a good  person. You didn't leave my hand when you know it will be dangerous to live with me. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you priya. I will not let anything happen to our family.  I promise. "Said aman giving kiss on her forehead.

"Aman I love you. It means I love the way you are. Either you have worst past or any worst future. I dont care. I will support you in anyway either it may be past or future. I will be beside you giving you shoulder to cry, strength to fight, support to grow in career, love to live in life. I won't live you."said priya making him to sleep on her lap. "Now sleep. Dont think anything.  Everything will be fine." said priya stroking his hair lovingly.
Slowly aman closed his eyes. "I know aman you have gone through a worst past but I will remove it from your life by my love."thought priya to herself drowning into the past of aman's life which he shared to her.

In guest room:

"Why akash?why it should happen to us only? By seeing babuji on the hospital bed I feared very much. Now I understood how arshi and  shali had felt when their parents are lost. When we will get rid of this. I am scared akash."said payal feeling sad for arshi and shali and her father by hugging akash.

"Payal Please don't cry. Nothing will happen to babuji. We also will overcome from past. We should be strong now. Because arshi and shali can feel that it is happening because of them only. We should fight with that Malik's by being strong and unite. Everything will be ok. Dont worry. "Said akash consoling payal.

"Yes akash you are right we should not feel weak. If we feel weak it will be win to those Malik's. We won't let them win. We will throw them away from our lives. I still remember how choti used to get nightmares and how she missed her parents. we should not live them that much easily. "Said payal to akash to which he nodded. They both sat there remembering the days where both arshi and shali was suffered.

In lavanya room:

Nk and lavanya are sitting holding each other. They both has escaped from that malik attempt. But their father has got hurt. "We should be strong  NK. We will face them. We should not make the past repeat again. For that we need to do something. We need to find more about this Malik's. We will go to lucknow tomorrow. We will take our friends help also to find them. We will expose them. "Said lavanya determinedly. Nk also nodded to it. "We should not let suffer our siblings again. I still remember how four of them used to cry alone without knowing to each other. We won't let that happen again." Said NK. Both of them travelled to the past where their siblings have suffered.

In kushi room:

Kushi is tossing on the bed not able to sleep. The past is haunting her. She cannot forget that worst day on which she lost their parents. Just then arnav entered her room and called her. "princess"called arnav. Kushi turned her head and saw arnav and without wasting any second she run into his arms and cried. Arnav hugged her as tight as possible and also cried silently  remembering the past. After sometime of crying arnav made kushi sit on the bed and gave glass of water. She drinked it. Then arnav made her sleep on the bed and he also slept beside her. Then kushi came on to his chest and wrapped one arm around his waist. Arnav also kept one arm around her waist. Both kept silent for sometime giving strength to each other in the way of silence. Kushi tried to open her mouth after sometime. Arnav cutted her and said "sleep princess. Dont think anything.  You trust me na."kushi nodded as yes. " Then I will not let him harm to our family this time. I will throw him away from our lives. I promise.  You sleep. Ok."said arnav assuring her. Kushi nodded her head and closed her eyes because she know when her Arniee promise her anything then he will keep it at any cost. Arnav saw her princess is sleeping peacefully and thought about the past in which how they struggled.

In shyam room:

Both are sleeping hugging each other. "Why shyam? Why we should suffer again and again. How much strong we will be that much weak the past will make us. Now again after all these Years. Why? What he need from us."asked anjali.

"Anju we had faced the past very strongly. Now also we will face it. Dont worry. Everything will be fine. This time we won't let the past repeat again. "Said shyam.

"How much I am trying to forget it but it will be remembered that much. Still I remembered that fateful day on which we lost our parents."said anjali reminding of past.shyam also nodded to it and both are drowned into the past where they used to be very happy with the family. But lost their parents because of evil play of that Malik's.

So guys next part will be the flash back.