Chapter 27

Ashutosh had aimed gun at kushi. Then the gunshot was heard by all of them.

"Choti"exclaimed everyone.

"Princess"shouted arnav.

Everyone looked at kushi. To their surprise nothing happened to her. Kushi who had closed her eyes with fear slowly opened the eyes as she is not feeling any pain .

"Hey devimayya. Arniee see na after getting fired also I didn't die. I am not feeling any pain."said kushi..

"Ha choti. Do you have any invisible powers."asked NK.

"I think you are saying true nikki. our choti is a very special girl. See na she even got survived from that bullet." said akash.

Arnav had observed his surroundings and understood what may have happened by seeing the person standing near ashutosh. But what confused him was why he saved choti.

"Its because she didn't get hit by bullet. This is the reason for her survival. "Said arnav irritated by their talks.

"What do you mean by bullet not hitted kushi. It means he doesn't know firing."asked anjali.

"Oh god. Where I have landed myself.  Here we all are kidnapped and tied to chairs and aimed guns towards us. But my crazy family is cracking jokes in this situation. Will please anybody give some brains to them. "Said arnav.

"You should not say like that arnav. We have brains. Dont insult us infront of these villains."said aman with a pout.

"Oh God not again. Seriously aman you also joined them. Instead of thinking or seeing who saved princess  you are arguing with me that too in this situation."Said arnav frustratedly.

Aman smiled sheepishly at him and asked"sorry."

"Who saved our choti"asked shyam.

Before arnav answered them kushi exclaimed "Whattt somebody saved me. I thought I have some invisible powers and also got ready to use them in various situations. Now you are saying that someone saved me. It means I don't have any invisible powers."said kushi with a pout.

Suddenly they heard a laugh sound. And they turned towards the person who laughed. Shock and surprise and happy whatever they cant understand the feeling which they have presently feeling. Some are shock to see him and some are happy and some are surprised.

"Seriously you are a bundle of joy. This house doesn't need anything to laugh as long as you are there."said that person.

"Arnavvv"called sheetal.

"Papaa"shouted Arav.

Yes guys he is arnav malik. But why he came there .let us see.

"Wow you are looking exactly like my Arniee. "Said kushi.

"Ha choti you are saying true. I think now onwards I should call chotte1 and chotte2."said anjali.

"Then we should call arnav1 and arnav2"said shyam.

"No no no BB. We can call one as ASR and other as AM."said lavanya.

"What the.."said both arnav's sametime.

"See even there line is also same."said kushi.

"Shuttttt uppppp"roared ashutosh.

It is then everyone observed him. His hand is bleeding. 

"What happened to him"asked akash.

"I fired him at his hand before he fired to kushi."said AM.

"Oh it means you only saved me. Thank you. "Said kushi.

"I said to shut your mouth. "Said ashutosh angrily.

"You. How dare you to shoot me. I have raised you, make you studied. This is the way you are repaying me."asked ashutosh to AM.

"You raised me. Ha by beating me always and making me to work more in my childhood you raised me. You make me studied. I had got scholarship for my studies, so I have completed my studies.  You have done only one thing that is filling my brain against my parents. I like a fool believed you and had done whatever the things you had said to me. "Ssid AM angrily.

"When you listened to me whatever I said what happened that you saved her and shot me."asked ashutosh 

"It is because I came to know about you. Remember once you are discussing about the plan that to use me as ASR and want to destroy his whole property and family. That time I was there and listened to your talks. That day you spilled your beans saying that you only had taken me from the hospital and kept with you. My parents even doesn't know about my existence. I like a fool followed you and your orders to destroy my own family. I felt pity on me. But that day I got know other thing that is about your deeds . You and this good for nothing bitch subhadra, your so called son are recalled the deeds what you have done in the past. I have recorded them nearly and handed it to police also. They may come hear any time. I didn't seen such disgusting people like you."said AM.

"Oh so you came to know about us. Good. What do you think that we are dumb people. No before comes here. We will finish you and this family and we will go from here."said ashutosh.

"Guards tie him also to chair."shouted dhruv. But they didn't moved from their places.

"Dont underestimate the power of ASR. "Said ASR with a smirk on his face.

"What...ar..e ..yo..u say..ing"asked  subhadra stammering.

"These are not your men. These are my men."said ASR

"Whatttt. But how this possible. "Said ashutosh.

With that both ASR and AM started laughing. Anyone didn't understand anything.

"Finally our plan had succeeded."said both in unison.

"Confused are we..."asked ASR.

"Listen after getting to know about you the first thing I had done is to meet ASR. Then I gave him the recording that I have collected against you. But it will not be sufficient to arrest you. So according to our plan everyone in the family worked hard to gather information regarding you and I helped them without knowing them. Then we had waited for your next step. So that we can catch you red handed. As expected you sent sheetal to RM. I know you have your men here so sheetal also acted according to your plan. Yes acted , she know about you first only. We thought definitely you will use her so we have already alerted her. Then as expected you came here with your men. By seeing the CCTV which we kept I understand what is happening here. So slowly I entered with our men and we started to remove your men and replaced them with our men."said AM with a smile.

"You ...."shouted dhruv and he Pulled the gun and fired but the sight made everyone shocked.

There AM is saved by .........

Whom do you think that?

Be patience.  Till then enjoy your story . Please vote and comment and support me.