Chapter 4

Hello guys. Hope all are doing well. Here comes the next part.

After few days

In evening:

As usual NK and lavanya are returning home from AR. Akash has went to pick payal from Ak hotel.
Arshi are still in the office for some work.

Suddenly a truck is coming in full speed behind lavan(lav and NK)car to hit them. NK had noticed it through the mirror and tried to stop the car but the brakes are failed but how he don't know. So without any second thought he pushed lavanya outside the car and he jumped outside and in that process he hit his head to the tree. At the same time the truck hit the car and went away. Car had damaged infront of them. They both were shocked at the scene.

Composing herself lavanya went towards NK and made him to stand.
Then they both went to hospital by booking a cab to dress the injury.

Meanwhile in RM:

All are enjoying the evening snacks in the hall. Suddenly door bell had rang. A courier has came on the name of raizadas. Hp taken and given it to them. Shyam had opened it and stood shocked by seeing the pictures present in it. By seeing him not responding whole family saw the photos one by one and stood shocked. They don't know what to say. Just then payash has entered into the house and seeing them like that they didn't understand what happened. So payal came forward and looked the photos. She was stared the photos for not less than 5 minutes.

"Akash...."she called him and showed the pictures to him. Akash was stunned to see him in the photos with many girls and that to in a very compromising position. He don't know what their family are thinking. He looked at payal who is looking at him like what is this look.

"I didn't know that you are so romantic. When you became that much romantic. In front of me you won't even speak without shying. Tell me na."said payal with a teasing tone.

Akash looked shocked at her and felt very happy that she didn't suspected him. Immediately he hugged payal infront of the family and whispered "Thank you payal for not suspecting". He smiled at her through tears.

"You are not doubting him payal" asked mami.

"Are you maji?"questioned payal.

"No."immediately responded mami.

"Then how will I doubt him"said payal and continued " maji I know him for years he will spend his whole day with me only then when he got the time to go to another girl. You only say". Asked payal

All are agreed to her as it is true and blessed them to keep them happy always like that only by supporting each other.

"But who send the photos and why? What is their motive behind it"asked shyam frustrated by photos.

"Whoever it is they want to break our family. But we won't let that happen BB. Don't worry" said payal.

"We should find out about them"said akash.

"Ha. Find it out but don't tell anything to chotte and choti. They will get tensed. Let us deal with it."said anjali and everyone agreed to it.

Meanwhile lavan has entered the home all looked at NK and rushed towards him.

"How is this happened "asked anjali worriedly by seeing the bandage on his head.

"Our car brakes are failed. We jumped  out of the car. In that process it happened. "Said lavanya.

"Arey why are you looking sad you should be happy that I had become hero. A real hero. "Exclaimed NK happily.

"What ???? Are you mad nikki. Here you have got hurt and you are saying you became hero. You didn't lost your memory na."asked akash.

"Oho akki bhai. I have saved this lavanya by pushing her outside the car. See I have saved a life. Then I am hero na. What you say" asked NK raising his eyebrows. Lavanya  glared at him while other family members smiled at them.
Just then arshi came and saw NK with bandage.

"What happened to you Nikki bhai" asked kushi worriedly. He told her about the accident and said not to worry. All are again enjoyed together with the snacks upto dinner time.

At night:

In NK room:

" why you stopped me to tell them about the truck."asked lavanya.

"You had seen na baby how they are tensed about akash pictures. Now if we tell this also means everyone will get more upset. I don't want to make them upset or tensed."said NK.

"Yeah you are right. Now what we should do."asked lavanya.

"We only will enquire about it. I have noted the truck number. We will ask about it to amy bhai tomorrow. You don't worry about it unnecessarily. Ok".said NK by hugging lavanya. She nodded in yes.

In akash room:

"What is happening around us akash. I am worried very much. Don't know whose evil eye cast on our families." said payal  worriedly.

"Dont worry. Everything will be alright. First we will find about those pictures. Who should have sent them?" Said akash by thinking.

"Why dont we contact ami bhai tomorrow he may help us" said payal.

"Yeah. He can help us. I will contact him tomorrow. You don't worry. Thank you once again for not getting doubt on me."said akash by hugging payal.

"Will you suspect if I am in your place"asked payal. Akash nodded sideways. "Then no need to thank me akki. You belongs to me and I belong to you. We know that na."said payal by leaning on his chest. Akash is on cloud nine by hearing his nick name from her mouth and hugged her as tight as possible.

In arnav room:

"Arniee I think all are hiding something from us and Nikki bhai also hiding something from everyone.  I am getting tensed whether everything is ok or not. "Said kushi worriedly by cuddling to arnav.

"Princess  if everything is not ok also I will make it okay. I will find out what they are hiding. You don't get tensed jaan. You know na I can't see you tensed."said arnav hugging her tight.
Kushi nodded and rested on his chest.

At some place:

"We have targeted them but luckily they got escaped."said first person.

"Its ok no problem. But they got fear na that something is happening with them. It is enough for us now."said second person.

"Let us see how they will get escape from our next move."said first person.

"I think its impossible to escape from our next move. Any one member among them will get hurt badly for sure."said second person with a smirk on his face while first person nodded to him.

Who are they?

What is their next step?

Patience guys. Let's wait for next part.